5455 Willis Avenue, Dallas
Main home 4 -2.5, 2839 sqft. Guest quarters above garage 1-2, 522 sqft with full kitchen, bath & living space, perfect for visitors! Well appointed, Tudor inspired newer construction in Vickery Place, within walking distance to lower Greenville restaurants. Resort style pool, extensive patio, pergola, palm trees and magnolias complete the backyard oasis, with enough space for pets. 4th bed down currently used as study. Large master suite upstairs overlooks pool.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- MLS® #13968268
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,361
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener, Rear, Other Parking/Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, Custom Cover, In Ground Gunite, Pool Perimeter Fence
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Gazebo/Pergola, Guest Quarters
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- RoofWood Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Frame/Brick Trim, Stucco, Siding, Wood
- Address5455 Willis Avenue
- SubdivisionVickery Place
- Zip Code75206-6436
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Window Coverings, Skylights
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven-Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- Utility RoomSeparate Utility Room, Sink in Utility, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Window Unit
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- Listing AgentJack Mclemore
- Listing OfficeListing Results, Llc
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13968268
Related Blog Posts
The Estancia Townhomes in North Dallas offer luxury apartment homes located at 5515 Estancia. These luxury North Dallas townhomes are some of the best homes available if you are searching for real estate in Addison and looking to rent. Estancia townhomes offer several floorplans including two, three and...
Nothing quite defines big city real estate like an authentic loft conversion in the heart of some of the Dallas’ trendiest and most vibrant neighborhoods. Whether it’s the Farmer’s Market District, Uptown, the Arts District, or somewhere entirely different, lofts for sale in downtown Dallas continue to be in very...
The Preston Hollow neighborhood is widely considered to be one of the most elite communities in the entire Dallas-area region. As part of North Dallas, Preston Hollow’s tightly-knit boundary lines are defined by Hillcrest Road to the east, Northwest Highway to the south, Midway Road to the west, and Royal Lane to t...
If you are looking for an urban loft in the Dallas Oak Lawn area, Solo lofts at 4231 Rawlins might be the perfect match! Solo urban lofts in Dallas Oak Lawn attract all types of urban lifestyles. Whether you're looking to buy or rent in the Oak Lawn district, you should definitely check out Solo Dallas...
With all the exciting new development happening around Dallas’ Uptown neighborhood, it’s hard to say which specific condo and apartment buildings are among the most popular with locals who live and work in the area. Depending on your style, loft conversions seem to be one of the more highly-sought after property...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:00pm CST.