2011 Cedar Springs Road 502, Dallas
Looking for location & lifestyle in the heart of Uptown Dallas? You'll find it in this fully remodeled luxury loft with a Traditional feel. Situated between the AAC and Klyde Warren Park. This centrally located & secure Mid-Rise Condo bldg boasts fewer than 41 homes, low HOA dues and outstanding views. Amenities include swimming pool, outdoor kitchen and dog park. With 2359 sqft. of living space, this 2 bed 2 bath loft exudes comfort and convenience for todays urban lifestyle. Updates include replaced flooring of hardwoods down, carpet up, marble & ceramic in baths. Kitchen completely updated with cabinets, appliances, oversized island and granite c-tops. A newly designed master closet completes the remodel.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13967756
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,359
- Year Built1999
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Common Elevator
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Garage Under Building, Tandem Style, Assigned Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Water Feature
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es)
- Address2011 Cedar Springs Road 502
- SubdivisionCedar Spgs
- Zip Code75201-1524
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings, Elevator
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Vent Mechanism
- FloorsCarpet, Wood, Marble
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing AgentLaurie Mah
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
Properties Similar to 13967756
Related Blog Posts
Located just 35 miles north of Dallas is an area that’s widely known to local residents as “Horse Country USA.” Home to an estimated 30,000 horses, the North Dallas horse region is thought to have one of the largest concentrations of horse farms in the entire country, and is THE place to call home if you’re a...
Believe it or not, nearly 16,000 new apartments are currently under construction in DFW and will be delivered sometime during 2015. But despite the rising numbers in inventory, renters in Dallas-Fort Worth are now paying more than ever for an apartment, and that doesn’t appear to be changing anytime soon.According...
Yesterday, we wrote a brief feature on One Dallas—an exciting new apartment development that’s being planned for Uptown Dallas, and one that will bring 200 more luxury rentals to the area. Today, we’re doing more of the same and introducing the Routh Street Flats—a 5-story, 208-unit luxury rental building tha...
Luxury real estate is always a topic that catches most people’s eye, even if the obscene price tags attached to many of DFW’s most expensive homes is well beyond their budget for a new home or condo. From all the incredible interior finishes you’ll find inside such properties to the immaculate grounds and lands...
Along with scores of first-time home buyers looking to test the waters of home ownership in 2015, luxury home buyers are also expected to play a very active role in this year’s real estate market across the country, and that certainly includes the DFW region. In general, increased demand and low mortgage rates are...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2018 at 9:15am CST.