4913 Spanish Oaks Drive, McKinney
Megatel Homes' Clarendon floor plan features 2 bedroom on first floor and beautiful kitchen with white soft close cabinets and stainless steel appliances. All Homes Are Energy 5 Star Certified With Radiant Barrier And Tankless Water Heater. This Home Is A Must See!
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13967401
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,653
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- Green FeaturesMechanical Fresh Air, Rain / Freeze Sensors
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/Bike Path, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Swing Drive
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- Address4913 Spanish Oaks Drive
- SubdivisionCraig Ranch North
- Zip Code75070-
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home System, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Oven-Gas
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Game Room
- Utility RoomDryer Hookup- Electric, Separate Utility Room, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDecorative, Direct Vent, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, Electric
- Listing AgentJagjit Singh
- Listing OfficeJagjit Singh
Properties Similar to 13967401
Related Blog Posts
Apartments in the Dallas area are the rage right now, as the calendar turns to 2013. Uptown Dallas apartments is a prime example of this hot trend. The Uptown Dallas city life is attracting people of all ages and living expectations and offers the spice and zest that will make people never want to lea...
With its recent ranking as #2 in CNN Money Magazine’s Top 10 Best Places to Live, McKinney, Texas may see a population boom. With such a boom, McKinney Real Estate could see an increase in value and growth. Currently home to 136,100 residents, McKinney was established in 1848 and is one of the most senio...
When it comes to the ideal suburban Dallas lifestyle, most home buyers consider qualities like good schools, safe streets, and a close proximity to things like the grocery store, neighborhood parks, and various other convenient amenities that make life simple and easy. If you’re already from McKinney, TX or have e...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:45pm CST.