4926 Elsby Avenue, Dallas
Bring your ideas for custom paint or move right in. Few cottages in Briarwood offer this much square footage or amenities. Retreat to the large, full-floor master suite. Or get creative with the detached guesthouse that includes living area, kitchenette, bedroom and full bath. Stainless appliances in the main house kitchen, breakfast bar offers a view of the den and sunroom. One of the bedrooms opens to the sunroom and would make a great study. Entertaining is easy with formals, butler’s pantry, and a deck for outdoor BBQs or sipping wine in the evenings. You’ll really love the bonus spaces, vintage details, reclaimed hardwood ceilings, stained-glass accents in the imported front door, and two cozy fireplaces.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- MLS® #13965912
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,285
- Year Built1939
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional, Loft
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- GaragesFront, Side, Garage Conversion, Uncovered
- Exterior FeaturesGardens, Guest Quarters, Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Open, Separate Entry Quarters, Sprinkler System, Workshop w/Electric, Deck
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/Stone, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address4926 Elsby Avenue
- SubdivisionRector Place
- Zip Code75209-3210
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Dry Bar, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings, Loft, Skylights
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Coffee Bar, Dual Sinks, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Gran
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Cedar Closet, Custom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Solarium/Sunroom
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Full Size W/D Area, Separate Utility Room
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- Listing AgentShelle Carrig
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13965912
Related Blog Posts
Dallas, Texas has recently been in the spotlight as the best city for good jobs. Unemployment has been falling since 2010 and job growth increased 2.1%. Projections for the next 6 years indicate that Dallas will be adding 2.8% more jobs per year. Thus 300,000 more jobs will be added to the increasingly vibrant...
Despite the Cowboys not making the postseason this year, the NFL playoffs and Super Bowl are still one of the most highly-anticipated sporting events around the country—regardless of which teams reach the big game. And while some people tune into the Super Bowl for the commercials, here in Texas it’s all about the...
Nothing quite defines big city real estate like an authentic loft conversion in the heart of some of the Dallas’ trendiest and most vibrant neighborhoods. Whether it’s the Farmer’s Market District, Uptown, the Arts District, or somewhere entirely different, lofts for sale in downtown Dallas continue to be in very...
For those of us who work in the DFW real estate industry and are around it on a day-in, day-out basis, the trend that more Dallas-area residents are wanting to move to the city’s urban core is of little-to-no surprise. Development in neighborhoods like Uptown, downtown Dallas, Deep Ellum, and the Design Distric...
The Azure is one of the most luxurious and most desirable high-rises in all of Dallas. Standing 31 stories high and located in one of the trendiest parts of the city, it’s easy to see why home buyers continue to flock to 2900 McKinnon. Dozens of restaurants, boutique shops, and entertainment options are just minutes...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 8:00pm CST.