3510 Turtle Creek Boulevard 2c, Dallas
Coveted corner condo at The Claridge, the premium building known for fine amenities and its spectacular staff! Updated in 2003, the gleaming hardwood floors and walls of windows are timeless. Beautiful entry to the elegant living room with high ceilings, built-in cabinets and hidden wet bar. The study opens to the curved balcony, and leads to the dining room, with its own gorgeous wall of windows! Kitchen includes granite counters, built-in refrigerator, custom cabinetry, and pass-thru service counter to the living room. The Owner's suite is over-sized with a sitting area, large closet, gorgeous bath w jetted tub, marble floors! 2nd br is the perfect office, with desk built-in and large closet.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13965609
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,020
- Year Built1984
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesClub House, Comm. Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Common Elevator, Gated Entrance, Guarded Entrance, Sauna, Spa
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Garage, Porte-Cochere, Shared Garage, Valet
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Landscaped, Adjacent to Greenbelt, Creek
- Address3510 Turtle Creek Boulevard 2c
- SubdivisionThe Claridge Condos
- Zip Code75219-5543
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Window Coverings, Built-in Wine Cooler, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven-Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomJetted Tub, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Split Bedrooms, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Other, Study/Den
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Second Pantry, Separate Utility Room
- FloorsCarpet, Wood, Marble
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Listing AgentSusan Sanford
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13965609
Related Blog Posts
Uptown Dallas is among the most vibrant and lively downtown neighborhoods in all of Dallas. Filled with quaint boutique shops, highly-touted restaurants, and all sorts of fun-filled entertainment options, Uptown Dallas definitely offers the quintessential urban atmosphere so many of today’s home buyers seek when it...
According to a recently released report from CoreLogic, Dallas-Fort Worth home prices were up an astounding 9.1% year over year in October—a number that continues to follow a trend the entire region is seeing, which is also well above the national average of 6.1% in that same timeframe. While the Dallas-Fort Worth...
The Azure is one of the most luxurious and most desirable high-rises in all of Dallas. Standing 31 stories high and located in one of the trendiest parts of the city, it’s easy to see why home buyers continue to flock to 2900 McKinnon. Dozens of restaurants, boutique shops, and entertainment options are just minutes...
Regardless of how much you've heard or read about The Bleu Ciel, it’s hard to overstate how impressive this sprawling 33-story tower will be once completed. Harwood International, one of Uptown Dallas’ biggest developers, is behind this legendary new project and although its interior finishes and lavish amenities...
In case you missed it, Bleu Ciel is arguably one of Dallas’ most exciting new real estate developments currently in the works, both on the residential and commercial side of things. As pointed out yesterday, this towering 33-story tower will be the city’s first high-rise condominium project since the end of the hou...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 5:45am CST.