7113 Huckleberry Drive, McKinney
Model like 2 story townhome with 2 bedrooms is a showstopper! Featuring high end finish outs like 20 foot ceilings in the family room, open dining space, gourmet style kitchen with stainless appliances and custom cabinets, large walk in pantry with an abundance of storage, warm and inviting hardwood floors, and that’s all on your first floor! Master bedroom and your 2nd bedroom are split on the second floor for privacy. Large master suite with walk-in closet, huge master shower, and double vanities provide spacious master bath. Plenty of nearby activities and amenities. Located in McKinney with Frisco ISD!
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13963325
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,526
- Year Built2017
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool, Comm. Sprinkler System, Greenbelt, Park
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Sprinkler System, Balcony, Covered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Wood, Common Wall, Rock/Stone
- Address7113 Huckleberry Drive
- SubdivisionStacy Crossing
- Zip Code75070-
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator, Cooktop - Gas, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Walk-in Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dual Sinks, Separate Shower, Split Bedrooms, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Listing AgentTroy Olson
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Judge Fite Co.
Properties Similar to 13963325
Related Blog Posts
With its recent ranking as #2 in CNN Money Magazine’s Top 10 Best Places to Live, McKinney, Texas may see a population boom. With such a boom, McKinney Real Estate could see an increase in value and growth. Currently home to 136,100 residents, McKinney was established in 1848 and is one of the most senio...
When it comes to the ideal suburban Dallas lifestyle, most home buyers consider qualities like good schools, safe streets, and a close proximity to things like the grocery store, neighborhood parks, and various other convenient amenities that make life simple and easy. If you’re already from McKinney, TX or have e...
Apartments in the Dallas area are the rage right now, as the calendar turns to 2013. Uptown Dallas apartments is a prime example of this hot trend. The Uptown Dallas city life is attracting people of all ages and living expectations and offers the spice and zest that will make people never want to lea...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 12:45pm CST.