2411 N Hall Street 24, Dallas
Exceptional Uptown 3 Level Brownstone with Rooftop deck and downtown views! Coveted Interior END UNIT loaded with extra windows and only one shared wall. This floor plan and location within the complex does not come along often! Peaceful unit with no busy streets and views of the trees from each floor. Open Living Area has oversized windows, plantation shutters, and Juliet balcony. Third floor boasts large master bedroom with luxurious bath, huge custom walk-in closet, and a separate study. Upgraded sound system ($60K), hot tub on rooftop to convey with the sale!
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13961864
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,977
- Year Built2006
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Roof Top Deck/Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Landscaped, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco
- Address2411 N Hall Street 24
- SubdivisionWest Side At State Thomas Cond
- Zip Code75204-2840
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Study/Den
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- Listing AgentJennifer Baldwin
- Listing OfficeClay Stapp + Co
Properties Similar to 13961864
Related Blog Posts
Dallas’ Uptown neighborhood is one of our favorite parts of the city, and with the rapid rate of development that’s been going on there for roughly the past decade, it's safe to say we’re not the only ones who love this lively and vibrant part of town. Towards the end of last month, news broke about Developer...
While DFW real estate is often associated with all kinds of property-types that range from high-rise condos, authentic lofts, multi-level townhomes, and spacious suburban single-family homes, North-Central Texas is also home to the largest concentration of horse farms and equestrian real estate in the entire United S...
Wouldn't it be great to live in a place where it felt like vacation everyday. Upscale amenities, splendid views, and a city where there is something to always do. The Mondrian Cityplace in Dallas offer just that. When elegance meets cutting edge. Located at 3000 Blackburn in Dallas these Cityplace apar...
The hotel-condo concept has become a popular real estate trend in urban settings across the country, and here in Dallas, there’s no better example than the Metropolitan Club at Hotel ZaZa. Conveniently situated at 2300 Leonard Street in Uptown Dallas, city-dwellers have fallen in love with the vibrant culture and eas...
In a part of Texas that has such a thriving golf scene, it’s hard to pinpoint just where Dallas’ top golf course community is located. Like any new home purchase, there’s certainly a lot to consider when making a final decision—and if factoring in the golf course and it’s club amenities is part of the equatio...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 8:15pm CST.