3030 Mckinney Avenue 2301, Dallas
This updated contemporary Penthouse in the heart of Uptown offers some of the most incredible city views! Perfect for entertaining, a modern wood and steel floating staircase is the centerpiece of the oversized living and dining areas. The kitchen features marble countertops and stainless steel appliances with an attached breakfast room which flows onto a large study; both providing views of the Katy Trail. Upstairs, you have two oversized master suites with large closets, beautiful bathrooms, and floor to ceiling windows. The building features 24 hr concierge and valet, large pool, tennis courts, a gym and much more!
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13953202
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,647
- Year Built1981
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- FeaturesCommon Elevator, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Tennis, Spa
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Circle Drive
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address3030 Mckinney Avenue 2301
- SubdivisionLa Tour Condo
- Zip Code75204-7427
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Electric Shades
- AppliancesBuilt-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Electric
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Custom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Medicine Cabinet, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Shower Body Sprays, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Study/Den
- FloorsCarpet, Marble, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- Listing AgentJordan Dickie
- Listing OfficeCompass Re Texas, Llc.
Properties Similar to 13953202
Related Blog Posts
There’s no doubt lofts are one-of-a-kind properties that nearly everyone can appreciate, even if you’re not necessarily looking to live in one. The history behind most loft conversions is unlike any other type of residential real estate you’ll find on the market, while the interior finishes and characteristics...
Located just 35 miles north of Dallas is an area that’s widely known to local residents as “Horse Country USA.” Home to an estimated 30,000 horses, the North Dallas horse region is thought to have one of the largest concentrations of horse farms in the entire country, and is THE place to call home if you’re a...
Just a couple days ago, we outlined some of the top DFW suburbs for first-time home buyers to consider. Areas with low crime rates, great school systems, increasing home values, and lots of employment opportunities were all highlighted, but as we continue to see younger generations make the transition from renting to...
According to a recently released report from CoreLogic, Dallas-Fort Worth home prices were up an astounding 9.1% year over year in October—a number that continues to follow a trend the entire region is seeing, which is also well above the national average of 6.1% in that same timeframe. While the Dallas-Fort Worth...
Regardless of how much you've heard or read about The Bleu Ciel, it’s hard to overstate how impressive this sprawling 33-story tower will be once completed. Harwood International, one of Uptown Dallas’ biggest developers, is behind this legendary new project and although its interior finishes and lavish amenities...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 9:15pm CST.