3030 Mckinney Avenue 2301, Dallas
This updated contemporary Penthouse in the heart of Uptown offers some of the most incredible city views! Perfect for entertaining, a modern wood and steel floating staircase is the centerpiece of the oversized living and dining areas. The kitchen features marble countertops and stainless steel appliances with an attached breakfast room which flows onto a large study; both providing views of the Katy Trail. Upstairs, you have two oversized master suites with large closets, beautiful bathrooms, and floor to ceiling windows. The building features 24 hr concierge and valet, large pool, tennis courts, a gym and much more!
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13953202
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,647
- Year Built1981
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- FeaturesCommon Elevator, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Tennis, Spa
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Circle Drive
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address3030 Mckinney Avenue 2301
- SubdivisionLa Tour Condo
- Zip Code75204-7427
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Electric Shades
- AppliancesBuilt-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Electric
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Custom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Medicine Cabinet, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Shower Body Sprays, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Study/Den
- FloorsCarpet, Marble, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- Listing AgentJordan Dickie
- Listing OfficeCompass Re Texas, Llc.
Properties Similar to 13953202
Related Blog Posts
If you haven’t already seen the renderings for One Dallas—a stunning new 20 story residential tower planned for the former site of the Hardrock Café at McKinney and Routh—it’s certainly worth taking a look. Although still in the early conceptual stages, One Dallas will add 200 more luxury apartments to the loc...
With only a few days left in 2014, the holiday season is slowly coming to an end, but if you happen to be in the market for a new downtown Dallas condo for sale, there's no better time to start your search than the present. While many often think November through January is a bad time to be looking for a new home, it...
Not everyone's ideal lifestyle involves the excitement and convenience of living in the big city. The noise, the traffic, and often times a lack of space can be just a few of the major drawbacks of an urban landscape, while home prices in many of Dallas' rural suburbs are sometimes much more affordable as well. ...
With the Super Bowl now behind us and the busy spring season rapidly approaching, we thought now would be a good time to take a closer look at the overall health of the Dallas-Fort Worth real estate market. As one might expect, the real estate industry has steadily improved since market downturn back in 2008, but wh...
While our team of expert real estate agents specialize in a variety of Greater Dallas-Fort Worth housing types, one area of focus we’re especially experienced in are residential lofts. Whether it’s a historic warehouse-style loft in the heart of downtown Dallas or a stunning newer construction loft development that...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2018 at 10:00am CST.