3823 Cole Avenue, Dallas
Fantastic location in one of the most walkable neighborhoods in Dallas convenient to the West Village restaurants, bars, movie theatre & shopping. Enjoy being a few blocks to the Katy Trail where you can walk, jog or go for a bike ride. This fee simple townhome offers a low maintenance lifestyle with hardwood floors, recent paint, well equipped kitchen w-granite counter tops & large island which opens to the living area ready for you to move in. Master bedroom w-huge walk in closet & lofted flex space on the 3rd floor make this one of the more functional floorplans available. Gated entrance, two car attached garage, fenced front area, resort style pool & secure guest parking enhance this urban dwelling.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13951404
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,070
- Year Built2006
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Park
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Rear
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, No Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Address3823 Cole Avenue
- SubdivisionValencia 02 Amd
- Zip Code75204-1514
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Solid Surface/
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Custom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Split Bedrooms, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Study/Den
- Utility RoomUtility Closet, Washer Hookup
- FloorsStone, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- Listing AgentLori Ericsson
- Listing OfficeDavid Griffin & Company
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13951404
Related Blog Posts
Although 2015 looks to be a very bright year for first-time home buyers entering the marketplace, rentals in the Dallas-Fort Worth area are also a thriving segment of the market, with lots of great deals out there available to those who may not be ready to make the jump from renting to owning. For the younger generat...
With the Super Bowl now behind us and the busy spring season rapidly approaching, we thought now would be a good time to take a closer look at the overall health of the Dallas-Fort Worth real estate market. As one might expect, the real estate industry has steadily improved since market downturn back in 2008, but wh...
Dallas, Texas has recently been in the spotlight as the best city for good jobs. Unemployment has been falling since 2010 and job growth increased 2.1%. Projections for the next 6 years indicate that Dallas will be adding 2.8% more jobs per year. Thus 300,000 more jobs will be added to the increasingly vibrant...
Deep Ellum is one of our favorite Dallas neighborhoods for a number of different reasons. Along with being one of the more walkable districts in all of downtown Dallas, the dozens of restaurants, art galleries, entertainment venues, and locally owned boutique shops make it an attractive option for home buyers looking...
Farmers Market Square is one of the most talked about new construction developments in all of downtown Dallas. An exciting new master planned community with all kinds of desirability, Farmers Market Square offers home buyers a newly designed neighborhood that boasts highly-sophisticated townhomes, charming curb appea...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 6:00am CST.