2314 N Prairie Avenue, Dallas
JUST COMPLETED modern home by IKON Residential with 1st floor great room & kitchen. 10' ceilings and 8' windows open out to a spacious (35 x25) private fenced in backyard that is perfect for a pool, pet, etc. The kitchen has a large serving countertop area plus a separate bar area, walnut top-of-the-line cabinets and a walk-in pantry. 2nd floor has hard wd flrs, split level design with an open living room off the master that could be used for a study, upstairs den, guest area. The master is spacious w views to the back, huge walk-in closet and luxurious spa-like master bath. 2nd bedroom has private bath and walk-in closet. Block is rapidly transforming to all new. Sophisticated. Detailed. Best in class!
- UtilitiesCity Water, Concrete, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- ConstructionGlass, Steel, Stucco
- Address2314 N Prairie Avenue
- SubdivisionPrairie Place
- Zip Code75204-
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Skylights, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Smart Home System
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Gas, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Dual Sinks, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Solid Surface/Non-
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Custom Closet System, Dual Master Baths, Jetted Tub, Solid Surface/Non-Natural Type, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Wood, Concrete
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Listing AgentWilliam Griffin
- Listing OfficeBill Griffin Real Estate
Properties Similar to 13949444
Related Blog Posts
Apartments in the Dallas area are the rage right now, as the calendar turns to 2013. Uptown Dallas apartments is a prime example of this hot trend. The Uptown Dallas city life is attracting people of all ages and living expectations and offers the spice and zest that will make people never want to lea...
Nothing quite defines big city real estate like an authentic loft conversion in the heart of some of the Dallas’ trendiest and most vibrant neighborhoods. Whether it’s the Farmer’s Market District, Uptown, the Arts District, or somewhere entirely different, lofts for sale in downtown Dallas continue to be in very...
Are you searching for a new real estate career for 2013? DFW Urban Realty is currently hiring sales and rental agents to handle a high volume of leads in the Dallas Fort Worth area including Dallas, Collin, Denton, Rockwall, and Tarrant County. Our agents work with buyers, sellers, and renters searching...
If you prefer a modern, contemporary style to homes for sale in Dallas, there’s not much you’re going to dislike about 40 Braewood Place—an award-winning, 5-bedroom, 8-bathroom masterpiece located in the ultra-affluent Glen Abbey subdivision. Designed by Oglesby-Greene, a renowned Dallas-based architecture fir...
A home at One Arts Plaza in Dallas begins on the 18th floor. It is a masterpiece of light and dark contrasts. Floor to ceiling windows throughout the condo display the panorama of northeast Dallas. Seagrass-limestone floors complement highly polished walls. High ceilings with recessed lighting give the condo an ultra-m...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:15pm CST.