2215 Cedar Springs Road 2102, Dallas
Renovated in 2017 and in the heart of Uptown, The Ashton features the lavish lifestyle you’ve always desired. Offering one to three bedroom units and a number of upscale penthouses for even more in-home luxury. Fall in love with our spacious interiors featuring high end kitchens with quartz countertops, stainless appliances, double ovens, oversized islands, rich hardwood flooring, soaring ceilings and sprawling views of the city. Exceeding expectations from the moment you arrive, immersing you in a world of must-have amenities that you’d normally find at a 5-star hotel. Experience the best of the city and visit our Uptown Dallas apartments today!
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13948538
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,095
- Year Built2005
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesClub House, Comm. Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Park
- GaragesCommon Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- ConstructionCommon Wall
- Address2215 Cedar Springs Road 2102
- SubdivisionThe Ashton
- Zip Code75201-
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- FloorsCarpet, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing AgentEric Cates
- Listing OfficeBeacon Real Estate
Properties Similar to 13948538
Related Blog Posts
We’re nearing the final days of the Christmas season, and ready or not, Christmas Eve is now just 5 days away. Last week, we highlighted the importance of supporting local businesses around the Dallas area, and today, we’re going to continue that trend. As you’re out there shopping for your husbands, wives, k...
Part of living near downtown Dallas means being able to enjoy a host of restaurants and cafés that serve up some of the area’s best food and drinks. After a long day, there’s nothing better than enjoying a nice meal at one of the city’s hottest or trendiest new eateries and while more than a few Dallas-area neig...
Are you searching for a new real estate career for 2013? DFW Urban Realty is currently hiring sales and rental agents to handle a high volume of leads in the Dallas Fort Worth area including Dallas, Collin, Denton, Rockwall, and Tarrant County. Our agents work with buyers, sellers, and renters searching...
Although 2015 looks to be a very bright year for first-time home buyers entering the marketplace, rentals in the Dallas-Fort Worth area are also a thriving segment of the market, with lots of great deals out there available to those who may not be ready to make the jump from renting to owning. For the younger generat...
If you prefer a modern, contemporary style to homes for sale in Dallas, there’s not much you’re going to dislike about 40 Braewood Place—an award-winning, 5-bedroom, 8-bathroom masterpiece located in the ultra-affluent Glen Abbey subdivision. Designed by Oglesby-Greene, a renowned Dallas-based architecture fir...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 3:30pm CST.