1918 Olive Street 701, Dallas
Perfectly situated overlooking Klyde Warren Park and framed by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. This two bedroom home boasts updated lacquer cabinetry in the kitchen and rich basalt countertops. A true statement in contemporary architecture, the 42 story Museum Tower anchors the Dallas Arts District as its most exclusive, purely residential centerpiece. Enter your home via private elevator access and view your surroundings through floor to ceiling glass. Gourmet kitchens, Miele appliances, marble baths, private terrace, pool, spa, fitness center, guest suites and private dog park. At Museum Tower, exceptional service is what our residents experience every day.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13948451
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,147
- Year Built2012
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- Green FeaturesLow Flow Commode, Low Flow Fixtures, Mechanical Fresh Air, Recirculating Hot Water
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Greenbelt, Guarded Entrance
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Attached, Circle Drive, Common Garage, Common Lot, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Porte-Cochere
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Lap Pool, Other, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesAttached Grill, Balcony, Covered Deck, Covered Porch(es), Deck, Gardens, Gazebo/Pergola, Guest Quarters, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- WindowsLow E Windows
- RoofConcrete, Metal, Other
- ConstructionCommon Wall, Concrete, Metal, Other
- FoundationOther, Pilings
- Address1918 Olive Street 701
- SubdivisionMuseum Tower Condo
- Zip Code75201-2269
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Elevator, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven-Electric, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Eat-in Kitchen, Farm Sink, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Custom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Shower Body Sprays, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Farm Sink
- FloorsCarpet, Wood, Marble
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing AgentKyle Richards
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
Properties Similar to 13948451
Related Blog Posts
New Listing Website Offers Free Exclusive Competitive Market Analysis on Sold Homes in Dallas Fort Worth, Texas
Sell your Home with DFW Urban Realty Check out our new listing website! Our new listing website offers exclusive sold property information and compiles current local sold data to provide users with an esimate of their current home market value. What’s your Dallas Fort Worth home worth? Get Your FREE DFW...
Yesterday, we wrote a brief feature on One Dallas—an exciting new apartment development that’s being planned for Uptown Dallas, and one that will bring 200 more luxury rentals to the area. Today, we’re doing more of the same and introducing the Routh Street Flats—a 5-story, 208-unit luxury rental building tha...
The Southwestern Offers Histroic Urban Apartments in Downtown Dallas UT Soutwestern Medical District
The Southwestern apartments in Dallas deliver the radiant warmth of the historic Southwest and the looked-for amenities essential for all active, hardworking professionals, or medical students. The glowing beauty of Southwestern architecture is artfully blended with state of the art amenities in every apart...
With the first quarter of 2015 winding down and the Dallas real estate market still red hot, we realized it’s been a little while since we’ve checked in on lofts for sale around the Dallas-Fort Worth area. As some of our favorite properties to show clients, Dallas lofts never seem to disappoint, regardless of whe...
We’re nearing the final days of the Christmas season, and ready or not, Christmas Eve is now just 5 days away. Last week, we highlighted the importance of supporting local businesses around the Dallas area, and today, we’re going to continue that trend. As you’re out there shopping for your husbands, wives, k...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 3:00pm CST.