4009 Starling Drive, Frisco
An Entertainers dream on an acre lot in Frisco’s exclusive gated & 24 hour guarded, Hills of Kingswood community. This California Custom, Hollywood Hills inspired estate is 8,036 SF of opulence, including 5BR, 5.2 baths, 5 Car Garage and true spa-like master bath with decadent shower. This award-winning builder’s home was designed to entertain. The retractable walls of glass open the living and game rooms up to the luxurious resort style pool with fire bowls, swim up bar & water features. The patio includes an outdoor AC system giving you the absolute best of indoor-outdoor living and entertaining.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13943661
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,036
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- Green FeaturesDrought Tolerant Plants, Low Flow Commode, Low Flow Fixtures
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- FeaturesClub House, Gated Entrance, Greenbelt, Guarded Entrance, Jogging Path/Bike Path, Park, Perimeter Fencing, Comm. Sprinkler System
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Swing Drive
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground, Attached Spa, Cabana, Cleaning System, Heated, Saltwater Pool, Separate Spa/Hot Tub, Water Feature
- Exterior FeaturesAttached Grill, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Covered, Separate Entry Quarters, Sprinkler System, Balcony, Outdoor Living Center
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionRock/Stone, Stucco
- FoundationSlab, Other
- Address4009 Starling Drive
- SubdivisionThe Hills Of Kingswood Ph 1
- Zip Code75034-3664
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Paneling, Vaulted Ceilings, Built-in Wine Cooler, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Warmer Oven Drawer, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Dual Dishwashers, Indoor Grill
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Eat-in Kitchen, Farm Sink, Island, Natural Stone/G
- Bedroom / BathroomCoffee Bar, Custom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Separate Shower, Shower Body Sprays, Steam Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsMedia Room
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood, Stone
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Additional Water Heater(s)
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Decorative
- Listing AgentSuzy Givens
- Listing OfficeSeeto Realty
Properties Similar to 13943661
Related Blog Posts
7951 Collin McKinney Pkwy Times Square at Craig Ranch in Frisco offers one, two and three bedroom apartments. Times Square at Craig Ranch offers an urban oasis with 313 Frisco apartments. For Dallas area residents looking for an apartment in Frisco, this five-story complex offers a convenient location, a wide...
As one of the fastest growing cities not only in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex but in the entire United States, Frisco has quickly established itself as being one of the most highly-sought after locations for home buyers looking for the perfect suburban residence. It wasn’t until the late 1990s that suburban deve...
There are dozens of charming and desirable places to live all around the Greater Dallas region and each suburban community has its own unique features and characteristics that stand out to make that particular location a special place to call home. Among such places is Frisco, Texas—a small city in Collin and Dento...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 12:45pm CST.