4611 Travis Street 1406b, Dallas
Open Sunday, January 13th 2pm-4pm. The Travis at Knox highrise is urban awesomeness no doubt with direct entrance to The Katy Trail; Knox St. restaurants, shops & businesses and easy downtown access. Located high up on the 14th floor, this over sized one bedroom condo with two huge balconies framing both the stunning Dallas skyline & the lush Park Cities, will amaze. Full gym, pool, 24 hour concierge, reserved garage parking, onsite management and excellent location make this an exceptional place to call home.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13942319
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,386
- Year Built2001
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Curbs, Sidewalk, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Gated Entrance, Greenbelt, Comm. Sprinkler System, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Attached, Front, Assigned Garage, Common Garage, Covered
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesLighting System, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Landscaped, Subdivision, Adjacent to Greenbelt, Cultivated
- WindowsThermo Windows
- Address4611 Travis Street 1406b
- SubdivisionTravis at Katy Trail
- Zip Code75205-5580
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Cable TV Available, Elevator
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomJetted Tub, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsOther, Study/Den
- FloorsStone, Wood, Terrazzo
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing AgentVictoria Barr De Quinones
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, Realtors
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13942319
Related Blog Posts
Dallas’ Uptown neighborhood is one of our favorite parts of the city, and with the rapid rate of development that’s been going on there for roughly the past decade, it's safe to say we’re not the only ones who love this lively and vibrant part of town. Towards the end of last month, news broke about Developer...
Just a couple days ago, we outlined some of the top DFW suburbs for first-time home buyers to consider. Areas with low crime rates, great school systems, increasing home values, and lots of employment opportunities were all highlighted, but as we continue to see younger generations make the transition from renting to...
The Retreat townhomes in Castle Hills is a gated community of twenty homes located in Denton County in the Hebron area minutes from Baylor Hospital in Carrollton, each with their own floor plans ranging between 3,200 and 4,200 square feet. This community of Castle Hills townhomes includes over twenty private p...
Luxury homes on the Dallas real estate market are one thing, but a $100 million estate is a whole different ball game. In fact, homes at that level are few and far between for any market, but that’s exactly what will soon be publicly listed on the local DFW MLS.Once the most expensive home in America, the property...
Unless you’ve been living under a rock the past several months or so, you’ve probably noticed there’s been a lot of chatter about Dallas’ Arts District, which is now one of the hottest and fastest growing neighborhoods in all of downtown. Apartment towers and various other residential developments are seeming...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 12:45pm CST.