4414 Cedar Springs Road 330, Dallas
Contemporary and well-maintained quiet third-floor end unit features a light and bright open floor plan with large windows and modern finishes. Open kitchen with large granite island, stainless steel appliances, separate dining area with built-ins, 10 ft ceilings, walnut wood floor, dual vanities in the bath with granite and large walk-in closet. Gated community with covered parking space and a gorgeous pool. Location is perfect in Oak Lawn near great restaurants, nightlife, and developments. Tollway access makes everything quick and easy plus 20 minutes to DFW Airport! An opportunity to live in the heart of Dallas. Shows approved in FHA and VA condo database.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13940267
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,015
- Year Built2003
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Comm. Sprinkler System, Gated Entrance, Perimeter Fencing
- GaragesCovered, Detached
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Pool Perimeter Fence, Water Feature, Lap Pool
- Exterior FeaturesLighting System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees, No Backyard Grass
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Address4414 Cedar Springs Road 330
- Zip Code75219-2031
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator, Commercial Grade Range
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Eat-in Kitchen, Galley Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomGarden Tub, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- Utility RoomDryer Hookup- Electric, Full Size W/D Area, Utility Closet, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing AgentTod Franklin
- Listing OfficeDfwcityhomes
Properties Similar to 13940267
Related Blog Posts
There’s no doubt living the condominium lifestyle has its share of advantages. From unbeatable downtown locations to a wealth of community or in-building amenities, living in a downtown Dallas condo can be affordable, practical, and most of all—convenient. But for local dog owners however, finding the right Dalla...
Hiring Dallas Fort Worth Realtors - Leads Provided! Working in the fast-paced DFW real estate industry can be challenging, but also rewarding. Like most industries, however, a successful career in real estate ultimately starts with the right company, the right people, and the right situation for each individual.&...
Few will argue that Texans, and Dallasites in particular, really love their whiskey. A regional characteristic that dates all the way back to the Old West, there’s certainly no shortage of great restaurants and bars to experience the best scotch, bourbon, or other brown liquor Dallas has to offer, especially right...
As we’ve previously alluded to on several different occasions, the real estate market in 2015 looks to be very bright, especially here in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Inventory should be up and affordability is going to be a key factor due to a wave of home buyers expected to enter home ownership for the very first...
In case you missed it, Bleu Ciel is arguably one of Dallas’ most exciting new real estate developments currently in the works, both on the residential and commercial side of things. As pointed out yesterday, this towering 33-story tower will be the city’s first high-rise condominium project since the end of the hou...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 12:30pm CST.