5117 Vickery Boulevard, Dallas
Great opportunity to live in a single family attached home walking distance from Knox Henderson. This recently updated 3 bedrooms, 3 baths with an open floor plan provides a lock and leave lifestyle. Completely remodeled remarkable master bathroom features marble finishes, glass enclosed walk in shower with a garden tub, & a rainfall shower. Beautiful backyard with pool, hot tub, pergola, and covered patio is perfect for entertaining!
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground Gunite, Separate Spa/Hot Tub, Water Feature
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- Address5117 Vickery Boulevard
- SubdivisionVickery Place Add
- Zip Code75206-6224
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Built-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Skylights, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Gas, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenIsland, Walk-in Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomFireplace in Master, Jack & Jill Bath, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Game Room, Office
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- Listing AgentAlex Perry
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13939651
Related Blog Posts
While Dallas being labeled one of the country’s most un-walkable cities has garnered a lot of attention, it doesn’t seem to surprise most living here or who are familiar with the DFW area. According to a recent report from The Center for Real Estate and Urban Analysis at George Washington University School of Bus...
Old Xerox Site in Uptown Dallas turns New Urban Mixed Use by Vancouver-based Canadian Investor REIT Inc.
Neighbors in Uptown, Dallas TX demanded a new mixed-use urban development to replace the old Xerox office site and as they say "Ask and You shall Receive". Arguably one of the most prominent new construction projects in Dallas' Uptown neighborhood began earlier this summer with the sale of an old Xerox office site. The...
Although 2015 looks to be a very bright year for first-time home buyers entering the marketplace, rentals in the Dallas-Fort Worth area are also a thriving segment of the market, with lots of great deals out there available to those who may not be ready to make the jump from renting to owning. For the younger generat...
Regardless of how much you've heard or read about The Bleu Ciel, it’s hard to overstate how impressive this sprawling 33-story tower will be once completed. Harwood International, one of Uptown Dallas’ biggest developers, is behind this legendary new project and although its interior finishes and lavish amenities...
Are you making a move to downtown Dallas and want to know where the hottest places are to eat right now? Or perhaps you already call Dallas home but just haven’t been able to keep up on the food scene here in town, which for our money, is one of the best in the southwest. Much like the Dallas real estate market, r...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:31pm CST.