4525 Fm 2933, McKinney
This unique Collin County property has much to offer... Minutes from Downtown McKinney, Fenced and cross fenced, cattle currently being run on the property. Mature trees, Approx 25% Wooded, 75% Pasture. 2 Livestock Barns, 30x40 shop with 24x30 carport and Man Cave. Some road Frontage on FM 2933. Possible neighborhood development site with water and sewer available. Property is located in McKinney’s ETJ. One of a kind custom home, Stone and cedar exterior, Huge front porch overlooking approx 1500 grapevines on the property, Oversized utility rm with ample storage, wood beam ceiling, hardwoods, large kitchen, house is approx 3400SF
- UtilitiesMUD Water, Septic
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Detached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Workshop w/Electric, Other
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Irregular, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Tank/ Pond, Pasture
- FoundationSlab, Piered Beam Slab
- Address4525 Fm 2933
- SubdivisionABS A0123 SAMUEL BURTON SURVEY, SHEET 1, TRACT 21
- Zip Code75071-
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Other, Plantation Shutters, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- Listing AgentClayton Craft
- Listing OfficeRe/max Premier Iv
Properties Similar to 13939412
Related Blog Posts
Apartments in the Dallas area are the rage right now, as the calendar turns to 2013. Uptown Dallas apartments is a prime example of this hot trend. The Uptown Dallas city life is attracting people of all ages and living expectations and offers the spice and zest that will make people never want to lea...
With its recent ranking as #2 in CNN Money Magazine’s Top 10 Best Places to Live, McKinney, Texas may see a population boom. With such a boom, McKinney Real Estate could see an increase in value and growth. Currently home to 136,100 residents, McKinney was established in 1848 and is one of the most senio...
When it comes to the ideal suburban Dallas lifestyle, most home buyers consider qualities like good schools, safe streets, and a close proximity to things like the grocery store, neighborhood parks, and various other convenient amenities that make life simple and easy. If you’re already from McKinney, TX or have e...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 12:30pm CST.