2300 Wolf Street 10d, Dallas
Own the sunset in this extraordinary luxury condominium at the Residences at the Stoneleigh. Enjoy an unparalleled vantage point from large windows and two covered terraces running the northwest length of the residence. With 2,617-square-feet of clean lined, custom space this two-bedroom, two-bath, one-half-bath home has soaring 10- foot ceilings and hardwood floors throughout. A gourmet kitchen with walnut cabinets and natural stone countertops is tailored to meet the needs of the most discriminating chefs. Entertain large parties effortlessly or enjoy intimate dinners in the glow of the fireplace in the generous open-plan living area.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13938776
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,617
- Year Built2008
- StyleTraditional, Contemporary/Modern
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Perimeter Fencing, Common Elevator
- # of Garages2
- GaragesArea Assigned, Assigned, Garage Under Building, Valet
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Metal, Other, Steel
- FoundationOther, Slab
- Address2300 Wolf Street 10d
- SubdivisionResidences Stoneleigh
- Zip Code75201-7054
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Elevator, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Vent Mechanism, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Bedroom / BathroomWalk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- FloorsWood, Other
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- Listing AgentJonathan Rosen
- Listing OfficeCompass Re Texas, Llc.
Properties Similar to 13938776
Related Blog Posts
Although we first heard of a possible development at Turtle Creek well over a year ago, it appears another new residential tower could also be on the way for the plot of land on the west side of Fairmont Street at Turtle Creek Blvd—a project that, according to reports last week, will be developed by the same home b...
Deep Ellum is one of our favorite Dallas neighborhoods for a number of different reasons. Along with being one of the more walkable districts in all of downtown Dallas, the dozens of restaurants, art galleries, entertainment venues, and locally owned boutique shops make it an attractive option for home buyers looking...
Dallas’ Uptown neighborhood is one of our favorite parts of the city, and with the rapid rate of development that’s been going on there for roughly the past decade, it's safe to say we’re not the only ones who love this lively and vibrant part of town. Towards the end of last month, news broke about Developer...
The Retreat townhomes in Castle Hills is a gated community of twenty homes located in Denton County in the Hebron area minutes from Baylor Hospital in Carrollton, each with their own floor plans ranging between 3,200 and 4,200 square feet. This community of Castle Hills townhomes includes over twenty private p...
If you’ve noticed the rise in home prices around DFW lately and may need to re-think your home buying strategy, opting for a spacious townhouse somewhere in the Dallas area is always a good idea, especially when you factor in the whole maintenance-free aspect. Townhomes in Dallas are becoming more and more prevalen...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 9:30pm CST.