2408 Victory Park Lane 1240, Dallas
Price reduction! This fully-furnished 3BR unit in the South Tower Residences merges vibrancy with exclusivity into a matchless opportunity to own in resurgent Victory Park. Immerse yourself in incomparably-renovated sophistication and style, with thoughtfully-curated Cantoni furnishings, exquisite artistic design elements, and cutting-edge Crestron home automation. The gourmet kitchen features a built-in SubZero fridge and add'l appliances from Miele and Jenn-Air. Showcase element of master suite is sprawling custom closet that simplifies organization. At the end of the day, savor spectacular Texas sunsets through floor to ceiling windows, or from the expansive balcony overlooking the WET® infinity pool.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13938726
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,444
- Year Built2005
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Guarded Entrance
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCovered, Assigned, Common Garage, Garage Under Building, Shared Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- Address2408 Victory Park Lane 1240
- SubdivisionSouth Tower Residences
- Zip Code75219-7621
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring, Window Coverings, Electric Shades
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Warmer Oven Drawer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Galley Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Custom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Split Bedrooms, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Full Size W/D Area, Separate Utility Room, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing AgentEdward Hunt
- Listing OfficeLegacy Premier Group
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13938726
Related Blog Posts
Although 2015 looks to be a very bright year for first-time home buyers entering the marketplace, rentals in the Dallas-Fort Worth area are also a thriving segment of the market, with lots of great deals out there available to those who may not be ready to make the jump from renting to owning. For the younger generat...
For those of us who work in the DFW real estate industry and are around it on a day-in, day-out basis, the trend that more Dallas-area residents are wanting to move to the city’s urban core is of little-to-no surprise. Development in neighborhoods like Uptown, downtown Dallas, Deep Ellum, and the Design Distric...
Uptown Dallas is among the most vibrant and lively downtown neighborhoods in all of Dallas. Filled with quaint boutique shops, highly-touted restaurants, and all sorts of fun-filled entertainment options, Uptown Dallas definitely offers the quintessential urban atmosphere so many of today’s home buyers seek when it...
While our team of expert real estate agents specialize in a variety of Greater Dallas-Fort Worth housing types, one area of focus we’re especially experienced in are residential lofts. Whether it’s a historic warehouse-style loft in the heart of downtown Dallas or a stunning newer construction loft development that...
Few will argue that Texans, and Dallasites in particular, really love their whiskey. A regional characteristic that dates all the way back to the Old West, there’s certainly no shortage of great restaurants and bars to experience the best scotch, bourbon, or other brown liquor Dallas has to offer, especially right...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:45pm CST.