5400 Edlen Drive, Dallas
Luxurious new construction on a premium one acre lot. Light and bright with barrel vaulted corridors, floor to ceiling windows and gorgeous finish throughout. Wonderful flow for entertaining with spacious formals, wine room and two incredible wet bars. Chef’s kitchen with double islands opening to the family room. The second level boast a theater, exercise room (with back staircase to Master Suite), large game room and four additional bedrooms. Great outdoor living includes lush grassy space as well as multiple patios and outdoor fireplaces overlooking the pool with spa and water feature.
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Rear, Side, Porte-Cochere
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Interior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- ConstructionRock/Stone, Stucco
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address5400 Edlen Drive
- SubdivisionInwood Add
- Zip Code75220-2104
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar, Built-in Wine Cooler, Dry Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator, Commercial Grade Range, Oven-Gas
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomCustom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Fireplace in Master, Garden Tub, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Vanities, Shower Body Sprays, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Exercise Room, Game Room, Library/Study, Media Room, Office
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Sink in Utility, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Stone, Wood, Marble
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Starter
- Listing AgentAllie Beth Allman
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
Properties Similar to 13937978
Related Blog Posts
The Azure is one of the most luxurious and most desirable high-rises in all of Dallas. Standing 31 stories high and located in one of the trendiest parts of the city, it’s easy to see why home buyers continue to flock to 2900 McKinnon. Dozens of restaurants, boutique shops, and entertainment options are just minutes...
There’s no doubt living the condominium lifestyle has its share of advantages. From unbeatable downtown locations to a wealth of community or in-building amenities, living in a downtown Dallas condo can be affordable, practical, and most of all—convenient. But for local dog owners however, finding the right Dalla...
The District 1444, also known as The Design Village, is located in Dallas, Texas in the Harwood urban district. It is an innovative and new planned property that the Harwood International plan to make public in early spring of 2014. With the creative notion of implementing restaurants, galleries, gardens, and...
The much-needed and highly anticipated redevelopment of Victory Park is well underway and the project’s first wave of restaurants and retailers for this exciting new development was just announced. The goal of the revamped Victory Park is to enhance walk-ability and connectivity between the southern end of the nei...
New Dallas Midtown Urban District Planned for Valley View Center Live, Work and Play Spaces Planned for Dallas Midtown Urban District Fusion is coming to North Dallas with the development of the Dallas Midtown Urban District, a 450-acre setting featuring living, office, shopping and entertainment spaces. Th...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 8:45pm CST.