3901 Turtle Creek Boulevard 2, Dallas
Beautiful home located in the exclusive Place Des Vosges, one of only 2 interior parcels inside the prestigious gated development. Nestled in the lush landscape and majestic trees affords wonderful privacy. Light and bright with high ceilings, incredible winding staircase, impeccable detail and exquisite taste. 2 guests suites plus a flexible room on the first level. The 2nd level boasts large formal LR & DR with fireplaces, temperature controlled wine cellar, a wet bar and a wonderful chef's kitchen with Wolf, Sub Zero and Miele appliance. The 3rd level contains large master suite with his & hers baths, a paneled library and magnificent audio aficionado’s media room. All levels accessible by elevator.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13936964
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,163
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Gated Entrance, Guarded Entrance, Park
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Area Assigned
- Exterior FeaturesAttached Grill, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac
- RoofOther, Tile/Slate
- ConstructionBrick, Other, Rock/Stone
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address3901 Turtle Creek Boulevard 2
- SubdivisionPlace Des Vosges
- Zip Code75219-4603
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Elevator
- AppliancesBuilt-in Compactor, Built-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Walk-in Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomCustom Closet System, Dual Master Baths, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Library/Study, Media Room
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Full Size W/D Area, Separate Utility Room, Sink in Utility
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- Listing AgentBryan Crawford
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
Properties Similar to 13936964
Related Blog Posts
Back on January 2nd, we featured some of the hottest new listings to first hit the Dallas real estate market in 2015, and today, we’re going to narrow that focus to highlight some of the coolest new loft residences to hit the MLS® just within the past 7 days. With looser lending standards now enacted, first-time h...
If you need more evidence that the DFW real estate market is scorching hot right now, have a look at the latest S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index for 2014. According to its year-end report, Dallas-area home prices saw a 7.5 percent increase from 2013 to 2014, or nearly 3 percent higher than home prices nationwide...
If you prefer a modern, contemporary style to homes for sale in Dallas, there’s not much you’re going to dislike about 40 Braewood Place—an award-winning, 5-bedroom, 8-bathroom masterpiece located in the ultra-affluent Glen Abbey subdivision. Designed by Oglesby-Greene, a renowned Dallas-based architecture fir...
Not everyone's ideal lifestyle involves the excitement and convenience of living in the big city. The noise, the traffic, and often times a lack of space can be just a few of the major drawbacks of an urban landscape, while home prices in many of Dallas' rural suburbs are sometimes much more affordable as well. ...
If you rambled off some of the things Texas might be famous for, a few of the more common responses you may hear include football, BBQ, and it’s massive size—Texas is actually the 2nd largest state in terms of area, has the 2nd highest population in the country, and has...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 2:15pm CST.