3401 Lee Parkway 3a, Dallas
Completely customized, stunning one-of-a-kind home that occupies the entire 3rd floor of the Park Residences. With 12' ceilings throughout this home. Delivers 3 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, an eat-in kitchen, formal dining with a wine room, 2 story library and formal living. Master suite has his and hers baths and massive and abundant custom closets. Unique direct garage access out back of home.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13935869
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,306
- Year Built1998
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAssigned, Attached
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Gardens, Lighting System, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Address3401 Lee Parkway 3a
- SubdivisionMayfair Turtle Creek Condos
- Zip Code75219-5210
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven
- Bedroom / BathroomCustom Closet System, Jetted Tub, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Library/Study, Music Room, Second Master, Wine Cellar
- FloorsMarble, Parquet
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing AgentIlene Christ
- Listing OfficeCompass Re Texas, Llc.
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13935869
Related Blog Posts
Castle Hills is a majestic master-planned community in North Dallas that’s just minutes from major highways, ample shopping and recreation, dozens of large corporations, and just under a half hour from downtown Dallas. Along with boasting some of the most spectacular homes for sale in all of suburban Dallas-Fort Wort...
Hiring Dallas Fort Worth Realtors - Leads Provided! Working in the fast-paced DFW real estate industry can be challenging, but also rewarding. Like most industries, however, a successful career in real estate ultimately starts with the right company, the right people, and the right situation for each individual.&...
Nothing quite defines big city real estate like an authentic loft conversion in the heart of some of the Dallas’ trendiest and most vibrant neighborhoods. Whether it’s the Farmer’s Market District, Uptown, the Arts District, or somewhere entirely different, lofts for sale in downtown Dallas continue to be in very...
Despite the Cowboys not making the postseason this year, the NFL playoffs and Super Bowl are still one of the most highly-anticipated sporting events around the country—regardless of which teams reach the big game. And while some people tune into the Super Bowl for the commercials, here in Texas it’s all about the...
Just a couple days ago, we outlined some of the top DFW suburbs for first-time home buyers to consider. Areas with low crime rates, great school systems, increasing home values, and lots of employment opportunities were all highlighted, but as we continue to see younger generations make the transition from renting to...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 2:45pm CST.