5923 Park Lane, Dallas
FLAWLESS The elegance of French country living combines with a platinum Preston Hollow location in this superb home by Milan Design + Build, coming this fall. Classic form meets modern sophistication in nearly 7,500 square feet of luxurious living, with sumptuous finishes and premium amenities. The majestic architecture will envelop an interior designed for today, including five bedrooms, five full baths, and a chef's kitchen with Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, while the outdoor oasis will boast a loggia and sleek negative-edge pool.
- Green FeaturesLow Flow Commode, Low Flow Fixtures, Recirculating Hot Water
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Detached, Porte-Cochere
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Cleaning System, Heated, In Ground Gunite, Infinity Edge
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped
- ConstructionRock/Stone, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address5923 Park Lane
- SubdivisionEl Parado
- Zip Code75225-1636
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Built-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Paneling, Skylights, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator, Dual Fuel Range
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Coffee Bar, Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Steam Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Second Master
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Stone, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesMasonry Box
- Listing AgentSam Allgood
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
Properties Similar to 13924769
Related Blog Posts
With DFW home prices at record levels right now, many home buyers, especially first-timers, are finding themselves looking for a home or condo that’s located in perhaps more of an up-and-coming part of town rather than a trendy, already-established neighborhood that features more expensive housing. The real estate...
While Dallas being labeled one of the country’s most un-walkable cities has garnered a lot of attention, it doesn’t seem to surprise most living here or who are familiar with the DFW area. According to a recent report from The Center for Real Estate and Urban Analysis at George Washington University School of Bus...
The Uptown Dallas real estate market is as hot as ever right now and it seems that with every passing week, a new commercial development, housing project, or retail expansion is announced—only furthering its appeal to local city-dwellers looking for a vibrant and lively part of downtown Dallas to live, work, and pl...
Dallas’ booming apartment market continues to make headlines, and most recently, plans for an impressive new 387-unit Class A rental community were announced for the Oak Lawn neighborhood. Being developed by Trinsic Residential Group, Aura Cedar apartments will be conveniently located at Cedar Springs Road and the...
Many home buyers associate gated communities with a number of affluent Dallas suburbs, but if you’re unfamiliar with the local real estate market, you might be surprised at how many desirable gated homes are available right here in the heart of Dallas. Luxury gated homes in communities like Glen Abbey, the Oaks at...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:30pm CST.