4610 Catina Lane, Dallas
A classic French château in the heart of Preston Hollow will be available in the summer of 2019. Designed by Richard Drummond Davis & built by Colby Craig Custom Homes, this 11,500-square-foot luxury residence blends the best in traditional Northern European grand architecture with every modern convenience. Exceptional detail & custom craftsmanship define this elegant home. Beautifully proportioned, with 12-ft. ceilings, gracious entertaining areas, this timeless luxury estate has six bedrooms, eight-full- bathrooms, four-half-baths, a library, game room, exercise room, & a five-car garage. Multiple outdoor living spaces & a resort style pool offer ease of entertaining on an intimate or grand scale.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- MLS® #13921380
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage11,577
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, French
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Side
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Attached Grill, Covered Porch(es), Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Heavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address4610 Catina Lane
- SubdivisionWilson Estates
- Zip Code75229-5403
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Built-in Wine Cooler, Elevator, Multiple Staircases, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Icemaker, Commercial Grade Range, Dryer, Dual Dishwashers, Warmer Oven Drawer, Washer
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Marble, Wood, Stone
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesGas Starter, Masonry Box
- Listing AgentJonathan Rosen
- Listing OfficeCompass Re Texas, Llc.
Properties Similar to 13921380
Related Blog Posts
For those of us who work in the DFW real estate industry and are around it on a day-in, day-out basis, the trend that more Dallas-area residents are wanting to move to the city’s urban core is of little-to-no surprise. Development in neighborhoods like Uptown, downtown Dallas, Deep Ellum, and the Design Distric...
Hiring Dallas Fort Worth Realtors - Leads Provided! Working in the fast-paced DFW real estate industry can be challenging, but also rewarding. Like most industries, however, a successful career in real estate ultimately starts with the right company, the right people, and the right situation for each individual.&...
Back on January 2nd, we featured some of the hottest new listings to first hit the Dallas real estate market in 2015, and today, we’re going to narrow that focus to highlight some of the coolest new loft residences to hit the MLS® just within the past 7 days. With looser lending standards now enacted, first-time h...
Are you making a move to downtown Dallas and want to know where the hottest places are to eat right now? Or perhaps you already call Dallas home but just haven’t been able to keep up on the food scene here in town, which for our money, is one of the best in the southwest. Much like the Dallas real estate market, r...
Farmers Market Square is one of the most talked about new construction developments in all of downtown Dallas. An exciting new master planned community with all kinds of desirability, Farmers Market Square offers home buyers a newly designed neighborhood that boasts highly-sophisticated townhomes, charming curb appea...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 8:00pm CST.