3825 Cole Avenue, Dallas
Rare End unit at Valencia. 2,155 sq.ft. Total Space (1,865 sq.ft. living space + 290 sq.ft. balcony-porch). Rarely available plan with reading alcove tucked inside master suite, plus large study on the third floor. Plenty upgrades - all hardwood floors, granite countertops, crown moldings, plantation shutters, walk in closets, new garage door, new paint, over sized balconies, high ceilings with recessed lighting, and corner large yard. Community resort style pool and courtyards. Walking distance to West Village & Katy Trail.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13920466
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,865
- Year Built2006
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Mediterranean
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Park, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionAcreage
- WindowsThermo Windows
- RoofComposition, Metal
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco
- Address3825 Cole Avenue
- SubdivisionValencia If
- Zip Code75204-1514
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Plantation Shutters, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Custom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Library/Study
- Utility RoomDryer Hookup- Electric, Floor Drain, Full Size W/D Area, Utility Closet, Washer Hookup
- FloorsStone, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- Listing AgentJohn Prell
- Listing OfficeCreekview Realty
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13920466
Related Blog Posts
With the holiday season now officially behind us, those who plan to make a move sometime in 2015 can now start looking ahead to what should be a very exciting, and perhaps hectic year. Many industry professionals and economists have made some bold predictions relating to the real estate market over the next 12 months...
Along with scores of first-time home buyers looking to test the waters of home ownership in 2015, luxury home buyers are also expected to play a very active role in this year’s real estate market across the country, and that certainly includes the DFW region. In general, increased demand and low mortgage rates are...
Luxury homes on the Dallas real estate market are one thing, but a $100 million estate is a whole different ball game. In fact, homes at that level are few and far between for any market, but that’s exactly what will soon be publicly listed on the local DFW MLS.Once the most expensive home in America, the property...
With all the exciting new development happening around Dallas’ Uptown neighborhood, it’s hard to say which specific condo and apartment buildings are among the most popular with locals who live and work in the area. Depending on your style, loft conversions seem to be one of the more highly-sought after property...
In a post-recession world, more and more people are starting to work from home, making the need for home office space a huge priority when it comes to buying a new home or condo in DFW. Last year, a Forbes article estimated around 30 million Americans work from a home office at least once per week, while a study from...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 7:00am CST.