4334 Rawlins Street, Dallas
RECENTLY REDUCED! Recharge your energy in this sparkling Perry Heights home. Live in perfect balance entertaining guests in a chef’s dream kitchen that overlooks the spacious living room & pool oasis - a diamond in the heart of the city. Upstairs you’ll find 3 bedrooms, along with an additional office, sunroom, or bonus space. Relax in the spacious master bedroom that offers treetop views, walk-out patio, large walk-in closets, private fireplace, & spa-like en-suite. This home boasts light filled rooms with new expansive windows, ornate crown moulding, & a separate wet bar. Located next to parks, popular Uptown & downtown attractions, & all major travel arteries. Check out the floor-plans & 3D Virtual Tour!
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13917510
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,092
- Year Built1927
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesFront, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Detached, Fence Assigned Lot
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Cleaning System, Heated, In Ground Fiberglass, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Balcony, Satellite Dish
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Address4334 Rawlins Street
- SubdivisionPerry Heights
- Zip Code75219-2744
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Other, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Electric Shades, Water Filter
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Dual Dishwashers, Oven-Electric, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Icemaker, Convection Oven, Dryer, Warmer Oven Drawer, Washer
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Dual Sinks, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Utility in Kitchen
- Bedroom / BathroomCustom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Fireplace in Master, Jetted Tub, Jack & Jill Bath, Medicine Cabinet, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Shower Body Sprays, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Office
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- Listing AgentReid Copeland
- Listing OfficeDoor Texas Realty, Llc
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13917510
Related Blog Posts
Located just 35 miles north of Dallas is an area that’s widely known to local residents as “Horse Country USA.” Home to an estimated 30,000 horses, the North Dallas horse region is thought to have one of the largest concentrations of horse farms in the entire country, and is THE place to call home if you’re a...
Not long ago, we brought you part 1 of our Uptown Dallas restaurant guide. Because this lively part of downtown Dallas is full of so many choices when it comes to where to enjoy your next meal, we thought it was best to break it up into several different parts. Part 2 of our Uptown Dallas restaurant series features an...
Farmers Market Square is one of the most talked about new construction developments in all of downtown Dallas. An exciting new master planned community with all kinds of desirability, Farmers Market Square offers home buyers a newly designed neighborhood that boasts highly-sophisticated townhomes, charming curb appea...
In just a very short time, The Taylor luxury apartments in Uptown Dallas have established themselves as some of the most highly-sought after rentals in the entire city. Designed to feature elegance, sophistication, and flair all wrapped up into one modish package, The Taylor is the ultimate way to experience downtown l...
With only a few days left in 2014, the holiday season is slowly coming to an end, but if you happen to be in the market for a new downtown Dallas condo for sale, there's no better time to start your search than the present. While many often think November through January is a bad time to be looking for a new home, it...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:00pm CST.