5514 Edlen Drive, Dallas
Cleaned lined transitional new construction with porte-cochere and 3 car garage. The main floor offers a two story entry with a wrought iron floating staircase. The wine room and wet bar are conveniently located off the family room and kitchen. The master suite with sitting area overlooks the back yard, it has a large master closet with a private utility room. The covered patio has a fire place and outdoor kitchen. The second floor offers 4 bedrooms each with their own bathroom, gameroom, media room and powder bath. ** 3rd Floor ** There is approximately 1,000 sqft of unfinished attic space that could easily be converted if more square footage is needed or for a future expansion down the road. Completion 2018!
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Porte-Cochere
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesAttached Grill, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBlock, Stucco, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address5514 Edlen Drive
- Zip Code75220-2106
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Elevator, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dual Dishwashers, Dual Fuel Range, Warmer Oven Drawer
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Solid Surface/Non-Natu
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Game Room, Library/Study, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Dryer Hookup- Gas, Full Size W/D Area, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Marble, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesDirect Vent, Gas Starter, Masonry Box, Wood Burning
- Listing AgentRussell Thomas
- Listing OfficeDash Realty
Properties Similar to 13908363
Related Blog Posts
Although 2015 looks to be a very bright year for first-time home buyers entering the marketplace, rentals in the Dallas-Fort Worth area are also a thriving segment of the market, with lots of great deals out there available to those who may not be ready to make the jump from renting to owning. For the younger generat...
The Preston Hollow neighborhood is widely considered to be one of the most elite communities in the entire Dallas-area region. As part of North Dallas, Preston Hollow’s tightly-knit boundary lines are defined by Hillcrest Road to the east, Northwest Highway to the south, Midway Road to the west, and Royal Lane to t...
If you're looking for a place that's tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Dallas yet still in the heart of it all, the View at Kessler Park Apartments has your name written on it. Surrounded by luxurious gardens and lush landscaping, your next home could be a retreat into relaxation while still living in...
Along with scores of first-time home buyers looking to test the waters of home ownership in 2015, luxury home buyers are also expected to play a very active role in this year’s real estate market across the country, and that certainly includes the DFW region. In general, increased demand and low mortgage rates are...
If you live in the Dallas metro area and happen to own a dog, chances are part of your daily routine involves taking Fido out two or three times a day, or perhaps even making a stop by one of the many Dallas-area dog parks that are available to let your pup stretch his legs and run freely without the restraint of tha...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 8:00pm CST.