2525 N Pearl Street 1804, Dallas
Incredible Ritz-Carlton Sub Penthouse * 3 Terraces facing 3 directions, 2 Marble Fireplaces, Hardwood, Marble & Stone floors, Marble Baths, 10' Ceilings * Chef's Kitchen features Wolf, Sub Zero, Asko Appliances, cozy Family Room with Fireplace * Oversized Master Suite has Balcony, His-Hers type Bathroom with two Vanities, Garden Tub, separate Shower, two Water Closets & a HUGE walk in Closet * 5 Star Hotel Amenities including Zagat #1 Hotel, Award-winning Restaurant & Bar, Concierge, Valet, Room Service, 12,000 sq ft full service Spa, Fitness Center & pet friendly Park * Near Crescent, Victory Park, Arts District, CBD, Design District & Klyde Warren Park *
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13905442
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,979
- Year Built2008
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Common Elevator, Comm. Sprinkler System
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Circle Drive, Common Garage, Porte-Cochere, Valet
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Airstrip
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/Stone
- Address2525 N Pearl Street 1804
- SubdivisionRitz Carlton Residences 1
- Zip Code75201-
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Built-in Wine Cooler, Elevator, Flat Screen Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Vent Mechanism, Built-in Icemaker, Dual Fuel Range, Warmer Oven Drawer
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Dual Sinks, Farm Sink, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Pantry, Second Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Split Bedrooms, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Library/Study, Other, Study/Den
- Utility RoomFull Size W/D Area, Separate Utility Room
- FloorsWood, Marble, Stone
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesDirect Vent, Gas Logs
- Listing AgentSharon Quist
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
Properties Similar to 13905442
Related Blog Posts
Located just 35 miles north of Dallas is an area that’s widely known to local residents as “Horse Country USA.” Home to an estimated 30,000 horses, the North Dallas horse region is thought to have one of the largest concentrations of horse farms in the entire country, and is THE place to call home if you’re a...
With the Super Bowl now behind us and the busy spring season rapidly approaching, we thought now would be a good time to take a closer look at the overall health of the Dallas-Fort Worth real estate market. As one might expect, the real estate industry has steadily improved since market downturn back in 2008, but wh...
New Listing Website Offers Free Exclusive Competitive Market Analysis on Sold Homes in Dallas Fort Worth, Texas
Sell your Home with DFW Urban Realty Check out our new listing website! Our new listing website offers exclusive sold property information and compiles current local sold data to provide users with an esimate of their current home market value. What’s your Dallas Fort Worth home worth? Get Your FREE DFW...
There’s no doubt lofts are one-of-a-kind properties that nearly everyone can appreciate, even if you’re not necessarily looking to live in one. The history behind most loft conversions is unlike any other type of residential real estate you’ll find on the market, while the interior finishes and characteristics...
The Azure is one of the most luxurious and most desirable high-rises in all of Dallas. Standing 31 stories high and located in one of the trendiest parts of the city, it’s easy to see why home buyers continue to flock to 2900 McKinnon. Dozens of restaurants, boutique shops, and entertainment options are just minutes...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 8:30pm CST.