10739 Bridge Hollow Court, Dallas
EXPERIENCE A TUSCAN VILLA in the Creeks of Preston Hollow. Recent enhancements to the interior and exterior of this estate have taken it from beautiful to majestic. The features, finishes and amenities are simply stunning to behold, including a three story circular staircase, the library, theater, wine cellar, gym, billiard room, salon, tanning room, and a catering kitchen, plus elevator access to seven bedrooms, eight full baths and two powder baths, as well as a five car garage. Discover outside an outdoor living center, infinity pool, plus two in-ground trampolines.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13905358
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage14,940
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- Green FeaturesRecirculating Hot Water, Enhanced Air Filtration, Low Flow Commode, Low Flow Fixtures, Mechanical Fresh Air, Rain / Freeze Sensors
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- FeaturesGated Entrance, Guarded Entrance, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Covered Deck, Outdoor Living Center
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Adjacent to Greenbelt, Irregular, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision, Creek, Cul De Sac
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- FoundationBasement, Piered Beam Slab
- Address10739 Bridge Hollow Court
- SubdivisionCreeks Of Preston Hollow
- Zip Code75229-5570
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Decorative Lighting, Electric Shades, Elevator, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings, Loft, Multiple Staircases
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dual Dishwashers, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Warmer Oven Drawer, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Coffee Maker, Dual Fuel Range
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Pot Filler, Walk-in Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomCustom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Fireplace in Master, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Shower Body Sprays, Steam Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Exercise Room, Game Room, Guest Suite, Library/Study, Media Room, Office, Spa/Hot Tub Room, Wine Cellar
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Drip/Dry Area, Full Size W/D Area, Room for Freezer, Separate Utility Room
- FloorsMarble, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Additional Water Heater(s)
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Starter, Masonry Box
- Listing AgentJuli Harrison
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
Properties Similar to 13905358
Related Blog Posts
If you rambled off some of the things Texas might be famous for, a few of the more common responses you may hear include football, BBQ, and it’s massive size—Texas is actually the 2nd largest state in terms of area, has the 2nd highest population in the country, and has...
Apartments in the Dallas area are the rage right now, as the calendar turns to 2013. Uptown Dallas apartments is a prime example of this hot trend. The Uptown Dallas city life is attracting people of all ages and living expectations and offers the spice and zest that will make people never want to lea...
For those of us who work in the DFW real estate industry and are around it on a day-in, day-out basis, the trend that more Dallas-area residents are wanting to move to the city’s urban core is of little-to-no surprise. Development in neighborhoods like Uptown, downtown Dallas, Deep Ellum, and the Design Distric...
Regardless of how much you've heard or read about The Bleu Ciel, it’s hard to overstate how impressive this sprawling 33-story tower will be once completed. Harwood International, one of Uptown Dallas’ biggest developers, is behind this legendary new project and although its interior finishes and lavish amenities...
The Rienzi at Turtle Creek in Dallas offer luxury high rise apartments located at 3500 Fairmount just south of the Dallas Tollway at the corner of Fairmount and Enid Street. These Mediterranean inspired high rise apartments in the Dallas Turtle Creek & Oak Lawn area offer many luxury amenities including...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 8:30pm CST.