2204 Plantation Lane, Plano
Fully gated, soft contemporary residence on 1.224 acres, designed by Barbara Gilbert Interiors, remodeled by Martin Raymond. Chrome and crystal chandelier, staircase with mother-of-pearl toe-kicks in foyer. Kitchen opens to living and family. Professional grade appliances, 4 ovens, 14 foot granite island from Spain. Family room with patio access. Command center for organization, or wet-bar. Master offers quartzite jetted tub, steam shower, dressing area. Media, game, and craft rooms, study, separate studio, guest room down, four bedrooms up. Pool, spa, large yard. Covered living area with grill, refrigerator, ice-maker. Trail around grounds. Basketball area. Detached apartment with private 2-car garage.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13895809
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,053
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, Circle Drive, Garage Door Opener, Rear, Golf Cart Garage, Has Sink in Garage, Outside Entry, Oversized
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Separate Spa/Hot Tub, Heated, Play Pool, Water Feature
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Gardens, Greenhouse, Guest Quarters, Gutters, Lighting System, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Workshop, Attached Grill, Covered Deck, Mosquito Mist System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Covered, RV/ Boat Parking, Satellite Dish, Separate Entry Quarters, Sport Court
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- WindowsThermo Windows
- Address2204 Plantation Lane
- SubdivisionWillow Bend Country Ph Two-R
- Zip Code75093-4221
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Central Vac, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Plantation Shutters, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Bay Windows, Built-in Wine Cooler
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven-Electric, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Dual Dishwashers, Dual Fuel Range, Indoor Grill, Oven-Gas
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Dual Sinks, Eat-in Kitchen, Farm Sink, Galley Kitc
- Bedroom / BathroomCustom Closet System, Jetted Tub, Steam Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Game Room, Media Room, Other, Study/Den
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Full Size W/D Area, Sink in Utility
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned, Additional Water Heater(s), Central Air-Gas, Gas Jets
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- Listing AgentCindy O'gorman
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, Realtors
Properties Similar to 13895809
Related Blog Posts
For those who love the charm and tight-knit community feel of Legacy in Plano and the Legacy Town Center, you may be excited to learn about the news that broke earlier this week about plans for a potential new 240-acre mixed-use development on the prime J.C. Penny acreage that lines Legacy Drive just west of the alread...
Businesses in search of office space with in the Plano real estate market will have more options to choose from starting next year. Granite Properties, a Plano,Tx real estate firm, will began construction on a $150 million office tower. It is expected to break ground in spring 2013. This will be the fourt...
Although just a 20-30 minute drive from Dallas and widely considered to be an attractive option for suburban home buyers, Plano is actually the 9th largest city in Texas in terms of population and has 269,776 residents according to stats from the 2010 census. Along with a thriving economy and a diverse blend of peopl...
As is the case with nearly any big decision, there are certainly pros and cons to choosing new construction during the home buying process; but if you’re in the market for a new home and are looking around the Plano, Texas area, there’s not much to dislike about 4813 Mulholland Drive. Common complaints about new c...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:15pm CST.