5139 Seneca Drive, Dallas
Perched upon 2.34 acres of lush, landscaped grounds in the heart of Bluffview sits an incredibly appointed 16,000 SF French Renaissance styled residence. The world renowned architectural team remained true to classic architectural notes while appointing modern day amenities such as a first level private screening room, smart technology features, wine grotto, high end security, and show garage to name a few. Exterior amenities include a phantom screen enclosed loggia, rose garden, terraced herb garden, infinity edge saltwater pool, and newly constructed tennis court, all overlooking an abundance of green yard space. Premier Residence. Premier Location.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- MLS® #13895333
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage16,000
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages8
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Opener, Oversized, Swing Drive, Workbench, Circle Drive
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, Heated, In Ground Gunite, Water Feature, Attached Spa, Infinity Edge, Saltwater Pool
- Exterior FeaturesAttached Grill, Balcony, Gardens, Gutters, Lighting System, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Separate Entry Quarters, Sprinkler System, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Interior Lot, Irregular, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address5139 Seneca Drive
- SubdivisionCarroll & Culwells
- Zip Code75209-2221
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Elevator, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Cooktop - Electric, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven-Electric, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Warmer Oven Drawer, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Coffee Maker, Built-in Icemaker, Dual Dishwashers
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Coffee Bar, Dual Sinks, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Gra
- Bedroom / BathroomCedar Closet, Coffee Bar, Custom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Dual Master Baths, Fireplace in Master, Jetted Tub, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Steam Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Exercise Room, Extra Storage Room, Game Room, Library/Study, Media Room, Wine Cellar
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Drip/Dry Area, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Dryer Hookup- Gas, Full Size W/D Area, Linen Closet, Separate Utility Room, Sink in Utility, Utility Closet, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Stone, Wood, Marble
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- Listing AgentChad Schulin
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13895333
Related Blog Posts
Although we first heard of a possible development at Turtle Creek well over a year ago, it appears another new residential tower could also be on the way for the plot of land on the west side of Fairmont Street at Turtle Creek Blvd—a project that, according to reports last week, will be developed by the same home b...
The Estancia Townhomes in North Dallas offer luxury apartment homes located at 5515 Estancia. These luxury North Dallas townhomes are some of the best homes available if you are searching for real estate in Addison and looking to rent. Estancia townhomes offer several floorplans including two, three and...
In case you missed it, Bleu Ciel is arguably one of Dallas’ most exciting new real estate developments currently in the works, both on the residential and commercial side of things. As pointed out yesterday, this towering 33-story tower will be the city’s first high-rise condominium project since the end of the hou...
Dallas’ Uptown neighborhood is one of our favorite parts of the city, and with the rapid rate of development that’s been going on there for roughly the past decade, it's safe to say we’re not the only ones who love this lively and vibrant part of town. Towards the end of last month, news broke about Developer...
There’s no doubt living the condominium lifestyle has its share of advantages. From unbeatable downtown locations to a wealth of community or in-building amenities, living in a downtown Dallas condo can be affordable, practical, and most of all—convenient. But for local dog owners however, finding the right Dalla...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:15pm CST.