2025 Woodall Rodgers Freeway 31, Dallas
luxury living at its finest. Enjoy the world renowned Klyde Warren Park manicured lawns right off of your personal private terrace. The richest finishes, stunning views, and the energy of being in the best location make this one of the most in demand and exclusive condominium building around. 10 residents only. Designed by Neal Stewart to have the best views from anywhere in your home, floor to ceiling windows, grand kitchens and luxurious spa like baths show the quality and detail that was built into Parkside. The owners of this condo were the 1st ones to buy in the building allowing them to choose the perfect corner unit. Most of the furniture can be included in the sale. Price to sell!
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13886216
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,185
- Year Built2014
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Other
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesClub House, Common Elevator, Gated Entrance
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Common Garage, Covered, Area Assigned, Garage Under Building
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Roof Top Deck/Patio
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Park View, Some Trees, Adjacent to Greenbelt
- ConstructionConcrete, Fiber Cement, Stucco, Common Wall, Glass, Steel
- Address2025 Woodall Rodgers Freeway 31
- SubdivisionPARKSIDE RESIDENTIAL CONDOMINI
- Zip Code75201-
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Central Vac, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Other, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring, Electric Shades
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Dryer, Other, Oven-Electric, Range/Oven-Gas, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Listing AgentYanit Landman
- Listing OfficeY+a Real Estate & Asset Mngmt
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13886216
Related Blog Posts
As one of the most distinctive and recognizable high-rises in Dallas, condos for sale at the W Residences are always in high-demand. Featuring 220,000 square feet of condominium space and 94 individual units, the striking 33-story W Residences tower in the heart of the Victory Park neighborhood is a unique blend of sty...
Deep Ellum is one of our favorite Dallas neighborhoods for a number of different reasons. Along with being one of the more walkable districts in all of downtown Dallas, the dozens of restaurants, art galleries, entertainment venues, and locally owned boutique shops make it an attractive option for home buyers looking...
The Southwestern Offers Histroic Urban Apartments in Downtown Dallas UT Soutwestern Medical District
The Southwestern apartments in Dallas deliver the radiant warmth of the historic Southwest and the looked-for amenities essential for all active, hardworking professionals, or medical students. The glowing beauty of Southwestern architecture is artfully blended with state of the art amenities in every apart...
The city of Dallas is dumping $100 million into a redevelopment plan for the 72-acre Victory Park neighborhood, which includes widening the sidewalks, adding more manicured greenery, installing new benches, and just about anything else to make this part of the city more pedestrian-friendly. Few will argue the potenti...
Unless you’ve been living under a rock the past several months or so, you’ve probably noticed there’s been a lot of chatter about Dallas’ Arts District, which is now one of the hottest and fastest growing neighborhoods in all of downtown. Apartment towers and various other residential developments are seeming...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2018 at 10:16am CST.