1700 Cedar Springs Road 2506, Dallas
This is a 2-story WOW factor penthouse! 3 master bedrooms, plus a media room and 3 and half bathrooms! 2 private terraces with stunning views of Downtown Dallas, with floor to 10' ceiling windows, ENERGY STAR® High Efficiency Appliances, hardwood floors, 24 hour concierge, Infinity Edge Saltwater Pool and Sundeck, and one Acre Outdoor Courtyard with dog park! Incredible convenience to Downtown and Uptown Dallas.
- UtilitiesCity Water
- FeaturesClub House, Common Elevator, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Park
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Common Garage, Other Parking/Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInfinity Edge
- Exterior FeaturesPrivate Outdoor Space
- Address1700 Cedar Springs Road 2506
- SubdivisionGranite Uptown Condo
- Zip Code75202-1203
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Elevator, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Island
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Dual Master Baths, Garden Tub, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsMedia Room
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Full Size W/D Area, Linen Closet
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- Listing AgentKelly Babb
- Listing OfficeRogers Healy And Associates
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13877779
Related Blog Posts
Although we first heard of a possible development at Turtle Creek well over a year ago, it appears another new residential tower could also be on the way for the plot of land on the west side of Fairmont Street at Turtle Creek Blvd—a project that, according to reports last week, will be developed by the same home b...
Although 2015 looks to be a very bright year for first-time home buyers entering the marketplace, rentals in the Dallas-Fort Worth area are also a thriving segment of the market, with lots of great deals out there available to those who may not be ready to make the jump from renting to owning. For the younger generat...
Ikon Residential Provides Desirable Opportunities For Dallas Home Buyers Seeking Modern-Contemporary
Modern architecture in DFW has long been popular among current and former home buyers, but as we continuously shift our focus to consuming less energy and a leading a more energy efficient lifestyle, there's little doubt the modern home trend will only continue to gain momentum in borth the short- and long-term. In g...
If you prefer a modern, contemporary style to homes for sale in Dallas, there’s not much you’re going to dislike about 40 Braewood Place—an award-winning, 5-bedroom, 8-bathroom masterpiece located in the ultra-affluent Glen Abbey subdivision. Designed by Oglesby-Greene, a renowned Dallas-based architecture fir...
Old Xerox Site in Uptown Dallas turns New Urban Mixed Use by Vancouver-based Canadian Investor REIT Inc.
Neighbors in Uptown, Dallas TX demanded a new mixed-use urban development to replace the old Xerox office site and as they say "Ask and You shall Receive". Arguably one of the most prominent new construction projects in Dallas' Uptown neighborhood began earlier this summer with the sale of an old Xerox office site. The...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 2:45pm CST.