1700 Cedar Springs Road 2506, Dallas
This is a 2-story WOW factor penthouse! 3 master bedrooms, plus a media room and 3 and half bathrooms! 2 private terraces with stunning views of Downtown Dallas, with floor to 10' ceiling windows, ENERGY STAR® High Efficiency Appliances, hardwood floors, 24 hour concierge, Infinity Edge Saltwater Pool and Sundeck, and one Acre Outdoor Courtyard with dog park! Incredible convenience to Downtown and Uptown Dallas.
- UtilitiesCity Water
- FeaturesClub House, Gated Entrance, Park, Common Elevator, Community Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Common Garage, Other Parking/Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInfinity Edge
- Exterior FeaturesPrivate Outdoor Space
- Address1700 Cedar Springs Road 2506
- SubdivisionGables Park 17
- Zip Code75202-1203
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceilings, Built-in Wine Cooler, Elevator
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Island
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Dual Master Baths, Garden Tub, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsMedia Room
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Full Size W/D Area, Linen Closet
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- Listing AgentKelly Babb
- Listing OfficeRogers Healy And Associates
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13877779
Related Blog Posts
Uptown Dallas has transformed into a thriving urban center filled with restaurants, hotels, entertainment, and culture that sometimes seems immeasurable. Historic buildings line the streets of today’s Uptown Dallas neighborhood, and when most people think about the real estate and housing options around the area, l...
Lofts have always been among our favorite properties to show clients, and as we continue to see a rise in urban-style living, especially among younger home buyers, popularity among factory loft-inspired homes is also on the rise, especially around Downtown Dallas. Whether it's the open space, the antiquated interior...
The Uptown Dallas real estate market is as hot as ever right now and it seems that with every passing week, a new commercial development, housing project, or retail expansion is announced—only furthering its appeal to local city-dwellers looking for a vibrant and lively part of downtown Dallas to live, work, and pl...
The much-needed and highly anticipated redevelopment of Victory Park is well underway and the project’s first wave of restaurants and retailers for this exciting new development was just announced. The goal of the revamped Victory Park is to enhance walk-ability and connectivity between the southern end of the nei...
Along with scores of first-time home buyers looking to test the waters of home ownership in 2015, luxury home buyers are also expected to play a very active role in this year’s real estate market across the country, and that certainly includes the DFW region. In general, increased demand and low mortgage rates are...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:00pm CST.