1918 N Olive Street 4202, Dallas
As the now final Penthouse unit inside Museum Tower, Penthouse 4202 offers the opportunity to create a truly unique masterpiece in the sky. This incomparable half floor shell space delivers the highest residential home inside the Dallas Metroplex, paired with the highest ceiling heights offered in the building. Crest the top of the most coveted address in the heart of the Arts District. Flooded with light from sunrise to sunset, own witness to the dramatic and ever evolving light show the city delivers each and every evening. This unfinished space is open to the new owners vision and design style. Time is of the essence to call the icon of the Dallas Arts District home.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13874109
- Square Footage4,678
- Year Built2012
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk, Other
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Greenbelt, Other, Park, Common Elevator, Comm. Sprinkler System, Gated Entrance, Guarded Entrance, Sauna, Spa
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Common Lot, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Assigned, Circle Drive, Common Garage, Outside Entry, Porte-Cochere
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCabana, In Ground Gunite, Lap Pool, Other, Pool Perimeter Fence, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Storage Building, Attached Grill, Balcony, Covered Deck, Deck, Gardens, Gazebo/Pergola, Guest Quarters, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Satellite Dish
- WindowsLow E Windows
- RoofMetal, Concrete, Other
- ConstructionConcrete, Metal, Common Wall, Glass, Other
- FoundationOther, Pilings
- Address1918 N Olive Street 4202
- SubdivisionMuseum Tower Condo
- Zip Code75201-
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Elevator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- Listing AgentBryan Crawford
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
Properties Similar to 13874109
Related Blog Posts
With the first quarter of 2015 winding down and the Dallas real estate market still red hot, we realized it’s been a little while since we’ve checked in on lofts for sale around the Dallas-Fort Worth area. As some of our favorite properties to show clients, Dallas lofts never seem to disappoint, regardless of whe...
If you live in the Dallas metro area and happen to own a dog, chances are part of your daily routine involves taking Fido out two or three times a day, or perhaps even making a stop by one of the many Dallas-area dog parks that are available to let your pup stretch his legs and run freely without the restraint of tha...
Dallas, Texas has recently been in the spotlight as the best city for good jobs. Unemployment has been falling since 2010 and job growth increased 2.1%. Projections for the next 6 years indicate that Dallas will be adding 2.8% more jobs per year. Thus 300,000 more jobs will be added to the increasingly vibrant...
We’re nearing the final days of the Christmas season, and ready or not, Christmas Eve is now just 5 days away. Last week, we highlighted the importance of supporting local businesses around the Dallas area, and today, we’re going to continue that trend. As you’re out there shopping for your husbands, wives, k...
Hiring Dallas Fort Worth Realtors - Leads Provided! Working in the fast-paced DFW real estate industry can be challenging, but also rewarding. Like most industries, however, a successful career in real estate ultimately starts with the right company, the right people, and the right situation for each individual.&...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 8:30pm CST.