5323 Goodwin Avenue, Dallas
This demure style packs a million dollar punch throughout. This home was listed as one of the “10 Great New Homes in Dallas” in the September 2010 issue of D Magazine. Casual & elegant all at once, this beautiful home with wide-plank wood floors has a spacious, open concept, with a nod to French-country style. The well appointed kitchen has a commercial grade, Jenn-Air 6-burner range & griddle, granite counters & custom cabinetry. Downstairs is the Master Suite, Study & laundry room. Upstairs are 4 BR, 3 baths, large game room & media room with beverage bar between the two. Entertain guests in the outdoor living space complete with a smart cocktail pool, patio space & cozy, landscaped walkways to the back yard.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- MLS® #13855755
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,192
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Alley
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Rear
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground Gunite, Play Pool, Water Feature
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Covered Porch(es), Gardens, Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees, Landscaped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Address5323 Goodwin Avenue
- SubdivisionVickery Place
- Zip Code75206-6208
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator, Commercial Grade Range, Convection Oven, Vent Mechanism
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Walk-in Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Jetted Tub, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Game Room, Media Room, Study/Den
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Dryer Hookup- Gas, Separate Utility Room
- FloorsCarpet, Wood, Stone
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- Listing AgentWayne Garcia
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13855755
Related Blog Posts
Back on January 2nd, we featured some of the hottest new listings to first hit the Dallas real estate market in 2015, and today, we’re going to narrow that focus to highlight some of the coolest new loft residences to hit the MLS® just within the past 7 days. With looser lending standards now enacted, first-time h...
We’re nearing the final days of the Christmas season, and ready or not, Christmas Eve is now just 5 days away. Last week, we highlighted the importance of supporting local businesses around the Dallas area, and today, we’re going to continue that trend. As you’re out there shopping for your husbands, wives, k...
If you prefer a modern, contemporary style to homes for sale in Dallas, there’s not much you’re going to dislike about 40 Braewood Place—an award-winning, 5-bedroom, 8-bathroom masterpiece located in the ultra-affluent Glen Abbey subdivision. Designed by Oglesby-Greene, a renowned Dallas-based architecture fir...
If you live in the Dallas metro area and happen to own a dog, chances are part of your daily routine involves taking Fido out two or three times a day, or perhaps even making a stop by one of the many Dallas-area dog parks that are available to let your pup stretch his legs and run freely without the restraint of tha...
Not long ago, we brought you part 1 of our Uptown Dallas restaurant guide. Because this lively part of downtown Dallas is full of so many choices when it comes to where to enjoy your next meal, we thought it was best to break it up into several different parts. Part 2 of our Uptown Dallas restaurant series features an...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:45pm CST.