2420 Hugo Street 10, Dallas
Stunning State Thomas townhome with a private rooftop oasis and striking downtown views. Completely renovated from the ground up, this two bedroom two and a half bath luxury home features hardwoods throughout, a large center kitchen island, complete entertainment patio with fire pit and bar, and so much more! This is a must see with walking distance to all the best restaurants and bars uptown has to offer.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13829993
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,971
- Year Built2006
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Gated Entrance, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Covered, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Sprinkler System, Deck, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Roof Top Deck/Patio, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Address2420 Hugo Street 10
- SubdivisionWest Side State Thomas Twnhm
- Zip Code75204-2842
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dual Sinks, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Study/Den
- Utility RoomDryer Hookup- Gas, Floor Drain, Full Size W/D Area, Washer Hookup
- FloorsWood, Marble, Stone
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Listing AgentJohn Crowder, Jr.
- Listing OfficeJohn Nathaniel Crowder, Jr.
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13829993
Related Blog Posts
The Metropolitan in Dallas defines luxury living and just released new penthouse condos for sale at 1200 Main Street. If you are looking the best urban high rise living experience in Downtown Dallas, check out The Metropolitan which features several one, two, three and penthouse bedroom floor plans. F...
Just a couple days ago, we outlined some of the top DFW suburbs for first-time home buyers to consider. Areas with low crime rates, great school systems, increasing home values, and lots of employment opportunities were all highlighted, but as we continue to see younger generations make the transition from renting to...
Believe it or not, nearly 16,000 new apartments are currently under construction in DFW and will be delivered sometime during 2015. But despite the rising numbers in inventory, renters in Dallas-Fort Worth are now paying more than ever for an apartment, and that doesn’t appear to be changing anytime soon.According...
Are you making a move to downtown Dallas and want to know where the hottest places are to eat right now? Or perhaps you already call Dallas home but just haven’t been able to keep up on the food scene here in town, which for our money, is one of the best in the southwest. Much like the Dallas real estate market, r...
The much-needed and highly anticipated redevelopment of Victory Park is well underway and the project’s first wave of restaurants and retailers for this exciting new development was just announced. The goal of the revamped Victory Park is to enhance walk-ability and connectivity between the southern end of the nei...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:30pm CST.