25 Braewood Place, Dallas
Built by Bob Thompson and designed by Robbie Fusch, this striking European inspired residence offers the finest in materials, technology, and exquisite design features in every room. Located on main level is the 2 story library, formal living, luxurious dining with fireplace, elaborate kitchen, keeping room with fireplace and dream master suite. Lower level is an incredible entertainment suite with home theater, gaming area, dining lounge with full bar area, wine cellar, and climate controlled wine room. Upper floor features 4 additional mini master suites and game area. Resort style grounds with loggia, lush gardens, koi pond, waterfalls, multiple fireplaces, and pool. Detached guest house with separate entry.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13820486
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage13,995
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, English
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- Green FeaturesRecirculating Hot Water, Geo-thermal HVAC, Rain / Freeze Sensors
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesOther, Gated Entrance, Greenbelt, Guarded Entrance, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Circle Drive, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Oversized
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, In Ground Gunite, Diving, Heated, Separate Spa/Hot Tub, Water Feature
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Gardens, Guest Quarters, Mosquito Mist System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Open, Separate Entry Quarters, Storm Cellar, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Irregular, Landscaped, Subdivision, Cul De Sac, Heavily Treed
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address25 Braewood Place
- SubdivisionGlen Abbey Brinker Place
- Zip Code75248-7901
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Multiple Staircases, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Water Filter, Window Coverings, Bay Windows, Central Vac, Electric Shades, Elevator, Intercom, Paneling, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Icemaker, Oven-Gas, Warmer Oven Drawer
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Eat-in Kitchen, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Walk-i
- Bedroom / BathroomCustom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Dual Master Baths, Fireplace in Master, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Medicine Cabinet, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Shower Body Sprays, Steam Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Game Room, Library/Study, Media Room, Office, Second Master, Wine Cellar
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Drip/Dry Area, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Floor Drain, Laundry Chute, Separate Utility Room, Sink in Utility, Utility Closet, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Stone, Wood, Marble
- HeatingZoned, Additional Water Heater(s), Electrostatic Air Filter, Geotherm
- # of Fireplaces9
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning, Brick, Masonry Box
- Listing AgentCindy O'gorman
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, Realtors
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13820486
Related Blog Posts
With DFW home prices at record levels right now, many home buyers, especially first-timers, are finding themselves looking for a home or condo that’s located in perhaps more of an up-and-coming part of town rather than a trendy, already-established neighborhood that features more expensive housing. The real estate...
The Uptown Dallas real estate market is as hot as ever right now and it seems that with every passing week, a new commercial development, housing project, or retail expansion is announced—only furthering its appeal to local city-dwellers looking for a vibrant and lively part of downtown Dallas to live, work, and pl...
The Estancia Townhomes in North Dallas offer luxury apartment homes located at 5515 Estancia. These luxury North Dallas townhomes are some of the best homes available if you are searching for real estate in Addison and looking to rent. Estancia townhomes offer several floorplans including two, three and...
While Dallas being labeled one of the country’s most un-walkable cities has garnered a lot of attention, it doesn’t seem to surprise most living here or who are familiar with the DFW area. According to a recent report from The Center for Real Estate and Urban Analysis at George Washington University School of Bus...
Apartments in the Dallas area are the rage right now, as the calendar turns to 2013. Uptown Dallas apartments is a prime example of this hot trend. The Uptown Dallas city life is attracting people of all ages and living expectations and offers the spice and zest that will make people never want to lea...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:15pm CST.