1725 Bennett Avenue 106, Dallas
Fabulous new construction end unit floorplan. Modern 2 bedroom 2.5 bath Townhome with 2 car garage. Features include open floorplan, cesar stone countertops, large windows with abundant light. Located a short distance to some of the cities best shopping, dining, nightlife, and the ultimate in urban luxury living.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13815536
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,852
- Year Built2018
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- Green FeaturesDrought Tolerant Plants, Low Flow Commode, Rain / Freeze Sensors
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- ConstructionCommon Wall, Fiber Cement, Wood
- Address1725 Bennett Avenue 106
- SubdivisionCollege Hill
- Zip Code75206-7510
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- FloorsCarpet, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Listing AgentMichael Johnson
- Listing OfficeEvolution Real Estate Company
Properties Similar to 13815536
Related Blog Posts
For those of us who work in the DFW real estate industry and are around it on a day-in, day-out basis, the trend that more Dallas-area residents are wanting to move to the city’s urban core is of little-to-no surprise. Development in neighborhoods like Uptown, downtown Dallas, Deep Ellum, and the Design Distric...
If you haven’t already seen the renderings for One Dallas—a stunning new 20 story residential tower planned for the former site of the Hardrock Café at McKinney and Routh—it’s certainly worth taking a look. Although still in the early conceptual stages, One Dallas will add 200 more luxury apartments to the loc...
Apartments in the Dallas area are the rage right now, as the calendar turns to 2013. Uptown Dallas apartments is a prime example of this hot trend. The Uptown Dallas city life is attracting people of all ages and living expectations and offers the spice and zest that will make people never want to lea...
Old Xerox Site in Uptown Dallas turns New Urban Mixed Use by Vancouver-based Canadian Investor REIT Inc.
Neighbors in Uptown, Dallas TX demanded a new mixed-use urban development to replace the old Xerox office site and as they say "Ask and You shall Receive". Arguably one of the most prominent new construction projects in Dallas' Uptown neighborhood began earlier this summer with the sale of an old Xerox office site. The...
Castle Hills is a majestic master-planned community in North Dallas that’s just minutes from major highways, ample shopping and recreation, dozens of large corporations, and just under a half hour from downtown Dallas. Along with boasting some of the most spectacular homes for sale in all of suburban Dallas-Fort Wort...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2018 at 1:45am CST.