2707 State Street, Dallas
Victorian style residence or commercial space built in 1986 in historic State Thomas features contemporary interior finishes. Three floors with elevator and 2 separate stair wells, 3-car oversized garage, concrete backyard driveway access with 6 car parking, and 6 assigned street parking passes. Perfect as residence with large spaces for home business, office, art studio, or as office space for law firm, architectural firm, etc. One mile from the Central Business District, close to Crescent office area. Walkability to Art District, Uptown, Whole Foods, restaurants, Klyde Warren Park. Beautiful porches and great street view. Enjoy!
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- MLS® #13810649
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage6,860
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- List TypeUnlock
- Pending DateUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Other
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Balcony
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address2707 State Street
- Zip Code75204-2634
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Bay Windows, Elevator, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Bedroom / BathroomCustom Closet System, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Shower Body Sprays, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Media Room, Other, Solarium/Sunroom
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Full Size W/D Area, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Wood, Laminate, Other
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- Listing AgentKatye Sloan
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13810649
Related Blog Posts
Farmers Market Square is one of the most talked about new construction developments in all of downtown Dallas. An exciting new master planned community with all kinds of desirability, Farmers Market Square offers home buyers a newly designed neighborhood that boasts highly-sophisticated townhomes, charming curb appea...
As we’ve previously alluded to on several different occasions, the real estate market in 2015 looks to be very bright, especially here in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Inventory should be up and affordability is going to be a key factor due to a wave of home buyers expected to enter home ownership for the very first...
Regardless of how much you've heard or read about The Bleu Ciel, it’s hard to overstate how impressive this sprawling 33-story tower will be once completed. Harwood International, one of Uptown Dallas’ biggest developers, is behind this legendary new project and although its interior finishes and lavish amenities...
Deep Ellum is one of our favorite Dallas neighborhoods for a number of different reasons. Along with being one of the more walkable districts in all of downtown Dallas, the dozens of restaurants, art galleries, entertainment venues, and locally owned boutique shops make it an attractive option for home buyers looking...
While our team of expert real estate agents specialize in a variety of Greater Dallas-Fort Worth housing types, one area of focus we’re especially experienced in are residential lofts. Whether it’s a historic warehouse-style loft in the heart of downtown Dallas or a stunning newer construction loft development that...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 8:30pm CST.