2104 Willow Bend Drive, Plano
Exquisite 3 acre gated estate overlooking White Rock Creek AND Gleneagles Golf Course! Heavily treed backyard paradise with pool, spa, outdoor living, full sized tennis court, putting & chipping green with sand trap, walking trails, tree house and more! Whole house automation system! Gourmet kitchen has top notch finishes! Elegant master suite with fireplace, dual master baths, steam showers, coffee station and exercise room. An entertainers dream with media room, custom golf simulation room, large wet bars, and walls of windows throughout. Craft room, attached living quarters with private entrance, endless storage, 6 car garage- one with two car lifts. Extremely energy efficient home.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13800822
- Full Baths9
- Half Baths5
- Square Footage14,702
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, French
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- Green FeaturesET Irrigation Control
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Concrete, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages6
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Circle Drive, Covered, Front, Garage Under Building, Opener, Outside Entry, Porte-Cochere, Workbench
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Cabana, Cleaning System, Heated, In Ground Gunite, Play Pool, Pool Perimeter Fence
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gazebo/Pergola, Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Attached Grill, Balcony, Guest Quarters, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Open, Satellite Dish, Separate Entry Quarters, Tennis Court(s), Workshop
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Adjacent to Greenbelt, Creek, Golf Course Lot, Greenbelt, Heavily Treed, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows, Double Pane Windows, Tinted Windows
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address2104 Willow Bend Drive
- SubdivisionWillow Bend Country Ph One-R
- Zip Code75093-4201
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Electric Shades, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings, Built-in Wine Cooler, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Intercom, Loft, Multiple Staircases, Smart Home System, Water Filter, Water Softener
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Coffee Maker, Built-in Compactor, Built-in Icemaker, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Convection Oven, Double Oven, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Warmer Oven Drawer
- Bedroom / BathroomCoffee Bar, Custom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Dual Master Baths, Fireplace in Master, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Shower Body Sprays, Steam Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Exercise Room, Game Room, Library/Study, Media Room, Office, Other, Study/Den
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Floor Drain, Full Size W/D Area, Room for Freezer, Separate Utility Room, Sink in Utility, Utility Closet, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood, Concrete, Slate, Stone
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Additional Water Heater(s), Electrostatic Air Filter, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry Box, See Through Fireplace, Wood Burning
- Listing AgentCindy O'gorman
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, Realtors
Properties Similar to 13800822
Related Blog Posts
Although just a 20-30 minute drive from Dallas and widely considered to be an attractive option for suburban home buyers, Plano is actually the 9th largest city in Texas in terms of population and has 269,776 residents according to stats from the 2010 census. Along with a thriving economy and a diverse blend of peopl...
Businesses in search of office space with in the Plano real estate market will have more options to choose from starting next year. Granite Properties, a Plano,Tx real estate firm, will began construction on a $150 million office tower. It is expected to break ground in spring 2013. This will be the fourt...
As is the case with nearly any big decision, there are certainly pros and cons to choosing new construction during the home buying process; but if you’re in the market for a new home and are looking around the Plano, Texas area, there’s not much to dislike about 4813 Mulholland Drive. Common complaints about new c...
For those who love the charm and tight-knit community feel of Legacy in Plano and the Legacy Town Center, you may be excited to learn about the news that broke earlier this week about plans for a potential new 240-acre mixed-use development on the prime J.C. Penny acreage that lines Legacy Drive just west of the alread...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 8:15pm CST.