4656 Meadowood Road, Dallas
Originally built by builder Talmadge Tinsley as his personal home. Gated & private 13,220 sqft home sits on 3.106 acres in a quiet & serene location in preston hollow. Spacious Kitchen with Living Room off the kitchen perfect to entertain w large wet bar&oversize fireplace. Private study with wet bar has view of the grounds&leads to the master suite. Master suite includes His and Her bathrooms, His and Her closets, Yoga Room w Helo Sauna. Wine cellar downstairs can hold up to 613 bottles. Three secondary bedrooms upstairs have in suite bathrooms and large closet. Lush grounds include, pool, tennis courts, Koi Pond, greenhouse. Original landscaping done by Naud Burnett and has been maintained beautifully.
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesCircle Drive, Covered, Detached
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gazebo/Pergola, Greenhouse, Guest Quarters, Mosquito Mist System, Outdoor Living Center, Separate Entry Quarters, Sprinkler System, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Cultivated, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim, Stucco
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address4656 Meadowood Road
- SubdivisionMeadowood Estates SEC 1
- Zip Code75220-
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Elevator, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Plantation Shutters, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Cooktop - Gas, Disposal, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Warmer Oven Drawer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Walk-in Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Cedar Closet, Custom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Dual Master Baths, Fireplace in Master, Sitting Area in Master, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Sauna/Steam Room, Study/Den, Wine Cellar
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Drip/Dry Area, Full Size W/D Area, Laundry Chute, Separate Utility Room, Sink in Utility, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Stone
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- Listing AgentChristine Mckenny
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13785082
Related Blog Posts
Deep Ellum is one of our favorite Dallas neighborhoods for a number of different reasons. Along with being one of the more walkable districts in all of downtown Dallas, the dozens of restaurants, art galleries, entertainment venues, and locally owned boutique shops make it an attractive option for home buyers looking...
With all the exciting new development happening around Dallas’ Uptown neighborhood, it’s hard to say which specific condo and apartment buildings are among the most popular with locals who live and work in the area. Depending on your style, loft conversions seem to be one of the more highly-sought after property...
When it comes to real estate for sale in the heart of Dallas, there’s not a property-type buyers tend to seek out more than stylish and trendy loft conversions located in some of downtown’s hottest neighborhoods. The urban setting and history behind each building offers character you just don’t see in other mod...
Uptown Dallas has transformed into a thriving urban center filled with restaurants, hotels, entertainment, and culture that sometimes seems immeasurable. Historic buildings line the streets of today’s Uptown Dallas neighborhood, and when most people think about the real estate and housing options around the area, l...
Although a normal, or “balanced”, real estate market typically has about a six-month supply of inventory available, the red hot DFW real estate market has resulted in a pretty substantial housing shortage in many Dallas-area neighborhoods, with some parts of the city having less than a two-month supply of homes av...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:15pm CST.