4926 Deloache Avenue, Dallas
Located on 1.6 acres in Dallas’ Old Preston Hollow neighborhood, this magnificent new Italian Mediterranean estate by architect Patrick Ford and Bella Custom Homes combines classic architectural elements with modern essentials. The three-story, 14,000-square-foot-plus manse boasts seven bedrooms, eight full and five half baths, and seven living areas. Among the latter are a lounge with built-in bar, a media room with stadium seating, a wood-paneled library, a family room with hand-hewn ceiling timbers, and a basement wine cellar accommodating 5,000 bottles. The residence also features an elevator to all three floors, multiple outdoor living spaces, and a swimming pool and spa.
- Green FeaturesRain / Freeze Sensors, Recirculating Hot Water
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Side, Circle Drive, Has Sink in Garage, Porte-Cochere
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Cleaning System, Heated, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Attached Grill, Guest Quarters, Separate Entry Quarters
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Thermo Windows
- ConstructionBlock, Stucco
- FoundationBasement, Pier & Beam
- Address4926 Deloache Avenue
- SubdivisionSunnybrook Estates
- Zip Code75220-2002
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Elevator, Paneling, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Dual Dishwashers, Warmer Oven Drawer
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Dual Sinks, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Coffee Bar, Custom Closet System, Double Shower, Dual Master Baths, Fireplace in Master, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Shower Body Sprays, Split Bedrooms, Steam Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Library/Study, Media Room, Other, Wine Cellar
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Dryer Hookup- Gas, Full Size W/D Area, Room for Freezer, Separate Utility Room, Sink in Utility, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Stone, Wood, Marble
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces7
- FireplacesMasonry Box
- Listing AgentFaisal Halum
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13764440
Related Blog Posts
If you love modern architecture and new construction, there’s a good chance you’ll be absolutely blown away by the striking new condo development in Oak Lawn known as Melrose Heights. Located at 4015 Wycliff Avenue and just blocks from Highland Park, the three fabulous condominium residences that make up Melrose...
The Azure is one of the most luxurious and most desirable high-rises in all of Dallas. Standing 31 stories high and located in one of the trendiest parts of the city, it’s easy to see why home buyers continue to flock to 2900 McKinnon. Dozens of restaurants, boutique shops, and entertainment options are just minutes...
Apartments in the Dallas area are the rage right now, as the calendar turns to 2013. Uptown Dallas apartments is a prime example of this hot trend. The Uptown Dallas city life is attracting people of all ages and living expectations and offers the spice and zest that will make people never want to lea...
According to a recently released report from CoreLogic, Dallas-Fort Worth home prices were up an astounding 9.1% year over year in October—a number that continues to follow a trend the entire region is seeing, which is also well above the national average of 6.1% in that same timeframe. While the Dallas-Fort Worth...
Not everyone's ideal lifestyle involves the excitement and convenience of living in the big city. The noise, the traffic, and often times a lack of space can be just a few of the major drawbacks of an urban landscape, while home prices in many of Dallas' rural suburbs are sometimes much more affordable as well. ...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 8:15pm CST.