2908 Hood Street, Dallas
Motivated Seller. Rooftop Terrace with stunning views in the exclusive Regents Park. Designed as the private residence for the developer, this single family home is the largest of only seven. Enjoy the privacy and convenience of high rise living with minimal HOA fees. Steps from the finest restaurants, Katy Trail, Riverchon Park, Turtle Creek and Blackburn Lake. Timeless architecture, finishes and extensive upgrades throughout. Natural light and tree lined views from every window. Multiple living, dinning and bar areas with gourmet kitchen. One floor dedicated to the Master suite with his and hers bathrooms. Two staircases and an elevator, private access to climate controlled three car garage from Hood.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13760313
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,547
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Mediterranean, Traditional, English, French
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Gated Entrance, Laundry
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Rear, Outside Entry
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped
- FoundationPier & Beam, Basement
- Address2908 Hood Street
- SubdivisionRegents Park
- Zip Code75219-4921
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings, Elevator, Skylights
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven-Electric, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Coffee Maker, Built-in Compactor, Built-in Icemaker, Dryer, Dual Dishwashers, Warmer Oven Drawer
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Coffee Bar, Dual Sinks, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Na
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Custom Closet System, Dual Master Baths, Fireplace in Master, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Medicine Cabinet, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Shower Body Sprays, Split Bedrooms, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Game Room, Second Master
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Drip/Dry Area, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Floor Drain, Full Size W/D Area, Separate Utility Room, Sink in Utility
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesGas Logs
- Listing AgentKimberly Ashmore
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13760313
Related Blog Posts
Uptown Dallas has transformed into a thriving urban center filled with restaurants, hotels, entertainment, and culture that sometimes seems immeasurable. Historic buildings line the streets of today’s Uptown Dallas neighborhood, and when most people think about the real estate and housing options around the area, l...
Loft conversions by design always offer a more unique and distinctive feel than traditional condo or townhome developments in DFW. Most are housed inside old industrial or warehouse buildings that often feature raw finishes like concrete or timber ceilings, exposed bricks walls, exposed duct work, and various other f...
Despite the Cowboys not making the postseason this year, the NFL playoffs and Super Bowl are still one of the most highly-anticipated sporting events around the country—regardless of which teams reach the big game. And while some people tune into the Super Bowl for the commercials, here in Texas it’s all about the...
As one of the most distinctive and recognizable high-rises in Dallas, condos for sale at the W Residences are always in high-demand. Featuring 220,000 square feet of condominium space and 94 individual units, the striking 33-story W Residences tower in the heart of the Victory Park neighborhood is a unique blend of sty...
Hiring Dallas Fort Worth Realtors - Leads Provided! Working in the fast-paced DFW real estate industry can be challenging, but also rewarding. Like most industries, however, a successful career in real estate ultimately starts with the right company, the right people, and the right situation for each individual.&...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 2:15pm CST.