2300 Wolf Street 17cd, Dallas
Sublime perfection is portrayed in this bespoke home with direct elevator access. The neutral palette creates a sense of serenity with the soft contemporary design and expansive views from every room. The grand living area is the perfect place to entertain guests with plenty of wall space throughout to showcase an extensive art collection. A state of the art kitchen makes cooking a pleasure with SubZero fridge & wine cooler, beverage cooler, Wolf induction cooktop & oven, 2 Miele dishwashers, ice maker, dry bar & walk-in pantry. The master suite is a true haven with its private balcony, dual master baths & two custom closets. Two guest suites, a media room, study & 3 balconies complete this exquisite home.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13755971
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,030
- Year Built2008
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesOther, Club House, Common Elevator, Community Pool, Comm. Sprinkler System, Guarded Entrance, Sauna
- # of Garages4
- GaragesGarage, Assigned
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete
- Address2300 Wolf Street 17cd
- SubdivisionHeritage At The Stoneleigh Hotel
- Zip Code75201-7056
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings, Built-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, Electric Shades, Elevator, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Refrigerator, Built-in Icemaker, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dual Dishwashers, Oven-Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Walk-in Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomCustom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Dual Master Baths, Garden Tub, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Media Room, Office, Other
- FloorsCarpet, Marble, Stone, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- Listing AgentEmily Ray Porter
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13755971
Related Blog Posts
Luxury homes on the Dallas real estate market are one thing, but a $100 million estate is a whole different ball game. In fact, homes at that level are few and far between for any market, but that’s exactly what will soon be publicly listed on the local DFW MLS.Once the most expensive home in America, the property...
In a post-recession world, more and more people are starting to work from home, making the need for home office space a huge priority when it comes to buying a new home or condo in DFW. Last year, a Forbes article estimated around 30 million Americans work from a home office at least once per week, while a study from...
The Azure is one of the most luxurious and most desirable high-rises in all of Dallas. Standing 31 stories high and located in one of the trendiest parts of the city, it’s easy to see why home buyers continue to flock to 2900 McKinnon. Dozens of restaurants, boutique shops, and entertainment options are just minutes...
New Dallas Midtown Urban District Planned for Valley View Center Live, Work and Play Spaces Planned for Dallas Midtown Urban District Fusion is coming to North Dallas with the development of the Dallas Midtown Urban District, a 450-acre setting featuring living, office, shopping and entertainment spaces. Th...
For those of us who work in the DFW real estate industry and are around it on a day-in, day-out basis, the trend that more Dallas-area residents are wanting to move to the city’s urban core is of little-to-no surprise. Development in neighborhoods like Uptown, downtown Dallas, Deep Ellum, and the Design Distric...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2018 at 9:15am CST.