3510 Turtle Creek Boulevard Ph18ab, Dallas
Coveted Claridge Penthouse Double Unit * 4 Parking Spaces & 2 Storage units * Owner would consider selling furnished * So much space, unit could be reconfigured * Custom finishes throughout * Light wood floors add to the light-filled space * Walls of windows give Turtle Creek and skyline views from almost every room * Priced to allow buyer's own vision * Flexible spaces can have many uses in this open floor plan * Management and Staff have wonderful reputation for service * Building on a peninsula that sets it apart from other buildings giving the feeling of space and privacy * Several Chihuly chandeliers and back-lit glass art pieces add to the value *
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13712974
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,311
- Year Built1984
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommon Elevator, Community Pool
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAssigned, Attached, Common Garage, Porte-Cochere
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Landscaped, Park View, Some Trees
- FoundationOther, Piered Beam Slab
- Address3510 Turtle Creek Boulevard Ph18ab
- SubdivisionClaridge Condos
- Zip Code75219-5546
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven-Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomCoffee Bar, Custom Closet System, Fireplace in Master, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Exercise Room, Library/Study, Other
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Full Size W/D Area, Separate Utility Room
- FloorsCarpet, Marble, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- Listing AgentSharon Quist
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13712974
Related Blog Posts
Apartments in the Dallas area are the rage right now, as the calendar turns to 2013. Uptown Dallas apartments is a prime example of this hot trend. The Uptown Dallas city life is attracting people of all ages and living expectations and offers the spice and zest that will make people never want to lea...
While Dallas being labeled one of the country’s most un-walkable cities has garnered a lot of attention, it doesn’t seem to surprise most living here or who are familiar with the DFW area. According to a recent report from The Center for Real Estate and Urban Analysis at George Washington University School of Bus...
We’re nearing the final days of the Christmas season, and ready or not, Christmas Eve is now just 5 days away. Last week, we highlighted the importance of supporting local businesses around the Dallas area, and today, we’re going to continue that trend. As you’re out there shopping for your husbands, wives, k...
Not everyone's ideal lifestyle involves the excitement and convenience of living in the big city. The noise, the traffic, and often times a lack of space can be just a few of the major drawbacks of an urban landscape, while home prices in many of Dallas' rural suburbs are sometimes much more affordable as well. ...
If you're looking for a place that's tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Dallas yet still in the heart of it all, the View at Kessler Park Apartments has your name written on it. Surrounded by luxurious gardens and lush landscaping, your next home could be a retreat into relaxation while still living in...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 9:30pm CST.