3510 Turtle Creek Boulevard Ph18ab, Dallas
Coveted Claridge Penthouse Double Unit * 4 Parking Spaces & 2 Storage units * Owner would consider selling furnished * So much space, unit could be reconfigured * Custom finishes throughout * Light wood floors add to the light-filled space * Walls of windows give Turtle Creek and skyline views from almost every room * Priced to allow buyer's own vision * Flexible spaces can have many uses in this open floor plan * Management and Staff have wonderful reputation for service * Building on a peninsula that sets it apart from other buildings giving the feeling of space and privacy * Several Chihuly chandeliers and back-lit glass art pieces add to the value *
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13712974
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,311
- Year Built1984
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommon Elevator, Community Pool
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAssigned, Attached, Common Garage, Porte-Cochere
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Landscaped, Park View, Some Trees
- FoundationOther, Piered Beam Slab
- Address3510 Turtle Creek Boulevard Ph18ab
- SubdivisionClaridge Condos
- Zip Code75219-5546
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven-Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomCoffee Bar, Custom Closet System, Fireplace in Master, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Exercise Room, Library/Study, Other
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Full Size W/D Area, Separate Utility Room
- FloorsCarpet, Marble, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- Listing AgentSharon Quist
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13712974
Related Blog Posts
Nothing quite defines big city real estate like an authentic loft conversion in the heart of some of the Dallas’ trendiest and most vibrant neighborhoods. Whether it’s the Farmer’s Market District, Uptown, the Arts District, or somewhere entirely different, lofts for sale in downtown Dallas continue to be in very...
Not long ago, we brought you part 1 of our Uptown Dallas restaurant guide. Because this lively part of downtown Dallas is full of so many choices when it comes to where to enjoy your next meal, we thought it was best to break it up into several different parts. Part 2 of our Uptown Dallas restaurant series features an...
A home at One Arts Plaza in Dallas begins on the 18th floor. It is a masterpiece of light and dark contrasts. Floor to ceiling windows throughout the condo display the panorama of northeast Dallas. Seagrass-limestone floors complement highly polished walls. High ceilings with recessed lighting give the condo an ultra-m...
With only a few days left in 2014, the holiday season is slowly coming to an end, but if you happen to be in the market for a new downtown Dallas condo for sale, there's no better time to start your search than the present. While many often think November through January is a bad time to be looking for a new home, it...
While our team of expert real estate agents specialize in a variety of Greater Dallas-Fort Worth housing types, one area of focus we’re especially experienced in are residential lofts. Whether it’s a historic warehouse-style loft in the heart of downtown Dallas or a stunning newer construction loft development that...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2018 at 10:16am CST.