Globe Life Park is the home of the Texas Ranger baseball team. There are many exciting hot spots in this area, and it makes the perfect mini vacation spot. You won't have to go far to find some delicious dining options, as there is a diverse amount of eateries available. Anything that you are craving can be found in this location. Here are some of the restaurants you can check out when in this area.
Aiyoku Steak Sushi Bar
A short distance from Globe Life Park, Aiyoku Steak Sushi Bar provides a nice alternative to stadium style food. Menu options include steaks, fresh sushi and sake. Popular selections include Crazy Boy roll, deep fried California roll served with cream cheese and specialty house sauce. Aiyoku offers a full service bar, and also has pool tables. This is the perfect place to come before or after a game.
Mellow Mushroom offers some of the tastiest pizza in the Arlington area. You are sure to find a one of a kind blend that will send your taste buds into celebration mode.
- Magical Mystery Tour - Button and Portobello Mushrooms, Mozzarella, Spinach, Feta and Jalapenos
- House Special - Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Sausage, Ground Beef, Ham, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Roma Tomatoes, Green Peppers, Onions and extra cheese
Airways Hamburgers is a favorite local joint that offers budget friendly burgers and fries. They specialize in charbroiled burgers with tons of options.
Hamburger options include:
- Old Fashion Hamburger
- The Green Chile Burger
- Mushroom and Swiss Burger
- Bacon Cheeseburger
- Fish Burger
- BBQ Burger
- Steak Burger
Airways also offer breakfast dishes, hot dogs and chicken sandwiches.
Other restaurants in this area include:
- Marquez Bakery, Tortilla Factory and Restaurant
- Boston's Restaurant and Sports Bar
- The Fishbone Grill & Oyster Bar
- Blue Mesa
- Texas Land & Cattle
- Pappasito's Cantina
Finding a restaurant near Globe Life Park isn’t hard. Any of these choices will provide something delicious for lunch or dinner.