With recent home sales and values decreasing around the DFW Metroplex, new construction home builders have started offering incredible incentives to move new home inventory in the Dallas Fort Worth area. The last time home buyers were able to advantage of these types of deals dates back to 2007 as mentioned in an article Anxious Builders Pile on Incentives by Jeff Updike with the Wall Street Journal. Although some of the incentives are not as great as deals offered in the past, home builders in Dallas Fort Worth are currently offering thousands in buyer closing cost/downpayment assistance, free upgrades, interest rate discounts and other creative offers to lure home buyers to purchase.
Below are some of the top new home buyer incentives currently offered in the Dallas Fort Worth new construction housing market featuring some of the top DFW home builders. Keep in mind, home builder inventory, pricing and incentives change daily and all of the example buyer incentives below are subject to change and always include a number of disclosures and exclusions and many are exclusive to specific properties in areas throughout North Texas. Contact one of our DFW Realtors for the most accurate and up to date information on home buyer incentives offered by new construction home builders in Dallas Fort Worth, TX.
Top New Home Builder Incentives in Dallas Fort Worth, TX:
- Meritage Homes: Meritage Homes is offering clients rates as low as 4.99% for the first year or $10,000 in closing costs through April 30th.
- Brightland Homes: (Gehan, Greypoint, Wonderland) Brighton Homes is offering a couple limited time offers. Get 4.99% | 5.4202% APR*Conventional 30 Year Fixed Rate On Select Quick Move-in Homes! Build Your New Home with Up to $25,000 Toward Options PLUS Up to $25,000 Toward Closing Cost Allowance to Use How You Choose on select DFW communities.
- Taylor Morrison Homes Dallas: Taylor Morrison Homes in Dallas is offering discounts on interest rates with finance savings and discounts on quick move-in home prices. Enjoy lower payments for the first two years with Year 1 at 3.49%, Year 2 at 4.49% and Year 3-30 at 5.49%/5.516%APR. Taylor Morrison Home Builder in Dallas is also offering up to $20,000 in savings on the price of select move-in homes.
- Antares Homes: Antares Homes are offering incentives on homes throughout North Texas like rate buy downs, help with closing costs, and select communities offering $0 down payment programs! Contact one of our DFW Realtors for specific details on new home communities in Azle, Cleburne, Godley, New Fairview, Fort Worth, Weatherford, Burleson, Joshua, Crowley, Waxahachie, Heartland, Granbury
- First Texas Homes: First Texas Homes, Gallery Custom, Harwood is offering up to $20,000 towards buyer closing cost on quick move-in homes in the DFW area when you use a preferred lender. Contact one of our DFW Realtors for the latest updates on specific communities in DFW offering incentives on quick move in homes offered by First Texas.
- DR Horton Homes: DR Horton Homes is offering buyer incentives on homes in specific DFW new home communities like Stonehaven in Caddo Mills such as a Move in Package w/Fridge, $10,000 for closing costs, prepaids or additional rate buydowns when they finance with DHI mortgage, Locked 5.5 / 5.75 interest rate on June closings (minimum credit score and down payment required) Contact one of our Realtors for details on home buyer incentives offered on homes in specific DR Horton communities in Dallas and Fort Worth.
- David Weekley Homes: Buy Now, get More! Limited-Time Incentives in Dallas/Fort Worth, Purchase a David Weekley home in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area between April 1-30, 2023, and enjoy a financing incentive up to $15,000 when you finance your home purchase with a mortgage from Priority Home Mortgage! You can use the credit of $15,000 to Lock in your interest rate, Buy down your rate for a lower rate/monthly payment, Reduce Closing Costs. Contact one of our DFW Realtors for current details on home buyer incentives offered by David Weekley new home communities in Dallas Fort Worth.
If you're a home buyer looking to purchase a new builder home in Dallas Fort Worth in the near future, contact one of our new home specialists. We work with all DFW new home builders in North Texas including Grand, Castle Rock, Bloomfield, Centex, Drees, CB Jeni, LGI and Toll Brothers just to name a few and can help with finding the best deals available on new construction homes throughout the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. Whether you're looking to by a quick move-in inventory home offered by a builder in Fort Worth, a new condo or townhome offered by a builder in the Dallas area or open to pre-construction opportunities on new planned DFW home builder communities, we've got you covered!
Posted by Kenneth G. Cox on
Leave A Comment