Ten Bells Tavern is a good spot for a meal, a drink and more. They serve small plates, plenty of main courses, brunch and a late night menu. The restaurant is known for providing seasonal entrees and plenty of locally sourced ingredients.
With plenty of items on the menu, there's something for everybody. Choices include:
- Small Plates - Ten Bells Butty, 4 Cheese Mac & Cheese, Short Rib Frites, Chips & Curry, Hummus, Salmon Bruschetta and more.
- Mains - Fish & Chips, SoCal Burger, Turkey Club, The Cuban, SBLT, Grilled Cheese and more.
- Brunch - Steak & Eggs, English Breakfast, Traditional Benedict, Buttermilk Pancakes, Crab Cake Benedict, Duck Confit Hash, Stuffed French Toast and more.
- Late Night - Primo Dog, Chips, Chips and Curry, Carlito's Chili Dog and more.
The many items found on the menu provide just what you need any time of the day.
With plenty of experienced bartenders creating craft cocktails, this is the right place for your next cocktail. Ten Bells Tavern even provides seasonal cocktails, which change regularly.
The Tavern also provides regular specials, which include:
- Tuesday Pint & Bite Night - Any small plates and a beer for $10.
- Wednesday Pub Quiz Night - Enjoy plenty of fun trivia with two hosts, all kinds of great questions, drink specials all night and more. It starts at 8pm every Wednesday.
- Happy Hour - From 3pm to 7pm every weekday, enjoy happy hour specials on both drinks and small plates.
Location and Hours
Ten Bells Tavern is found at 232 West 7th Street in Dallas. The Tavern is open from 3pm to 2am, Monday through Friday and from 11am to 2am on Saturday and Sunday. Ten Bells Tavern is open for brunch from 11am to 3pm on both Saturday and Sunday.