The much-needed and highly anticipated redevelopment of Victory Park is well underway and the project’s first wave of restaurants and retailers for this exciting new development was just announced.
The goal of the revamped Victory Park is to enhance walk-ability and connectivity between the southern end of the neighborhood and one of the city’s most visited attractions, the American Airlines Center.
Various streetscape improvements will be added, a raised crosswalk and a median on Olive Street to connect to Victory Park Lane and Victory Plaza will be installed, and a new signalized crosswalk to aid pedestrians looking to safely cross over to the American Airlines Center will all be part of an effort to attract businesses and new residents to the area, ultimately transforming it into Dallas’s primary entertainment district.
Over time and once some of these core infrastructure improvements are made, future phases will then focus on adding retail space, restaurant space, office space, and even more entertainment space.
Earlier this month though, new leases totaling more than 10,500 ft.² of retail and restaurant space were signed, which should be just the beginning of a new age Victory Park neighborhood.
So far, Victory Park’s newest tenants include the following:
- BuzzBrews - A 24-hour restaurant scheduled to open in the fall of 2015
- Jimmy John’s - Scheduled to open in the spring of 2015 at 2416 Victory Park Ln.
- Victory Park CrossFit - Coming to 2312 Victory Park Lane in the spring of 2015
- Simply Elegant - A small, 474 square foot floral design shop at 2424 Victory Park Lane
- Read Between the Lines - A 1,164 square foot stationary and greeting card store at 2412 Victory Park Lane